Part 3

Slowly, thea peeled her eyes open. They felt like they were glued shut and it didn't help that everything ached. Her jaw hurt really badly but she had to face the day and from the sound of it, Toms new girlfriend was already there.

As thea walked out into the kitchen in one of toms t-shirts and nothing covering her leg, toms girlfriend looked a little takes aback but hurriedly Tom explained.

"Thea had to leave her house quickly yesterday and doesn't have any other clothes. That's why I asked you to bring some." Nodding and saying nothing she passed a plastic bad to thea, letting her long plastic nails catch thea's skin.

"Um thea this is crissy, my girlfriend." Tom said looking nervous. Thea decided that for toms sake she would be her bright fake self.

"Oh crissy, it's so nice to finally meet you. Tom cannot stop talking about you." She did her best fake laugh and smiled at her.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you..."

"Thea." Tom filled in.

"Yeah, thea," crissy said tilting her head slightly flicking her beautiful blonde hair over her shoulder. "You know you might want to put something over that, it's unsightly." Crissy said pointing at her bruise.

"Thank you." Thea smiled and walked away with the clothes to get dressed. Luckily crissy was about the same size as her so the top was only a little tight around her chest and the jeans were just a little to long but you couldn't tell once thea had pulled on her high-top converse. Using a cloth she wiped away parts of the make up shed been wearing the day before and made it look like fresh new eyeliner and dark eyeshadow. Walking back through to the kitchen she grabbed crissy's mascara and quickly used it before she noticed.

"So why did you have to leave your home," crissy asked with just enough innocence for it to go straight over Tom's head.

"Oh yes speaking of home, can we make a diversion back so I can grab some stuff?" She said diverging the away from the question.

"Um sure." Tom said "but we'll need to leave now then if we're going to arrive on time." He said looking at the clock. Thea had slept through the day.

"Okay." Thea replied " I hope that's okay with you, crissy"

"Oh it fine." Crissy said, strutting off towards the door.

They stopped at her house quickly and luckily her dad wasn't in so she just picked up some clothes, makeup and the essentials.

Unfortunately for thea crissy chattered on about her new modelling career for the whole journey. That explained why the top was tight. Finally they pulled up to the venue. Not many people were there yet at it looked like soon there would be hundreds of people. And as they approached the entrance, many looked like teenage girls.

"We have VIP tickets so we can get straight through." Tom explained as they veered off from the main queue and towards another entrance. Once they were through security and had got their passes, they were directed towards either the stands or to meet the band.

"I'm sorry only two can through we're about to shut off the meet and greet as they need to prepare and there's not enough time." A security man explained.

"Oh it's okay you two go through I'll go find our places." Thea said and without any protest crissy marched off into the room, quickly followed by Tom who gave her one quick apologetic smile before disappearing.

Shaking her head thea headed for the area it said on the pass. She got closer and closer to the stage until she realised she was right at the front in the middle.

What felt like hours passed (and probably did). People had been slowly trickling in and soon she could barely move with many people actually offering her money, if she moved back. However, thea had come here and she was going to stay for the whole experience. Suddenly the lights shut off and before she knew it a song burst out, lights flashed and the band was in the stage.

Thea couldn't believe it when she saw who was the lead singer. It was the crazy good looking guy with the girl. Thea couldn't help but laugh. Somehow over all the music this caught his attention and he stared at her for a while before his eyes switched to a girl near her who had somehow managed to keep her boobs from slipping out of her top while she jump up and down doing that hair tuck thea found so annoying.

God since when had girls been so annoying thea wondered realising she'd lost Tom and crissy which was sad as thea could have casually mentioned how she'd met Kellin. Kellin switched back to looking at her and once the song ended he shouted out about the girl with the boobs and how someone should probably give her some assistance in putting them away. For the remainder of the concert he had locked eye contact with her except when he had to look at the rest of the audience. Throughout it he'd called out to so many girls shed lost count, but never her, no matter how much she tried to do something crazy. It looked like he'd laughed at her a few times as she'd pouted when he called out to the girl just behind her. One girl even got called up onto stage, and for some reason thea wished it had been her even though he had a kid which meant he probably had a wife and they'd only met 24 hours before.

As the concert finished, people started to trickle back out the back, however instead of trying to find Tom and crissy, she lingered around a bit. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was the security guy from earlier. He heart fluttered, could kellin have sent for her?

"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to have to ask you to leave now."

"Oh, yeah of course." Thea felt embarrassed how could she have thought anything was going to happen.

Once she was outside she found Tom and crissy. Crissy started rambling off again about how all of the band members had told her how very pretty she was. Thea went into a daze blocking out the rest of the world getting into the car and all the way until she slumped into the bed and fell asleep.

A/N

I'm sorry if these chapters might not be so interesting but you know context. Anyway please comment vote etc.