Wiskofee Female: Ada Morss [Rage of War]

"A chameleon of a girl; with a childlike disposition and an unusual habit of ending up in the middle of a fight."

NAME: Ada Morss

ALSO KNOWN AS: The Angel

SECTOR: Wiskofee

GENDER: Female

AGE: 19

RECRUITED OR CHOICE: Recruited

APPEARANCE: Her hair falls in blonde ringlets around her shoulders, an innocent face set with a pair of brown eyes and framed generously by dark lashes. She's small for her age, shorter in stature than many of her comrades. Pale lines crawl across her skin, extending to the majority of her body, barely visible until her talent wakes. Built like a china doll, with straight teeth by a slightly crooked nose. Twin scars claw their way across stomach in a diagonal slash, beginning near the left side of her ribcage and ending near her navel. Ada is healthy and lively, yet she eats like a bird.

PERSONALITY: Unusually sweet, in spite of the circumstances. Ada has a strong sense of morality. She likes to care for the sick and injured, and often jokes that she would be better suited as an Inkensee. But underneath that sweet smile and bright eyes, a heart of ice waits.

BACKGROUND: Ada lived with her mother and younger sister in a small house inside of a big city. As the oldest girl, Ada was adored by her mother and given the most comfortable upbringing they could manage. She grew up a happy child, in a loving home.

When her sister was born, however, something changed inside of her mother. Her love was more jealous and possessive than kind and nurturing. She obsessed over Ada, sometimes locking her in the house for days at a time because she was certain "they would come to take her away". Ada was not allowed to talk to anyone outside of her mother. She could not go outside alone, she could not be in a room alone unless she was sleeping, and most of all she could not acknowledge the fact that her sister existed. The younger girl lived like a dog, yet Ada turned a blind eye to it. She assumed it was normal, and that if she misbehaved the treatment would be the same. So she became an angel. A symbol of goodness and patience. Her smile was radiant, her obedience was legendary, yet even still her mother grew steadily more possessive until she was not allowed to leave the house under any circumstances.

It was when she was seventeen that her mother finally turned on her. She was trying to drown her younger sister, delirious and screaming about a devil inside her. At the sight, something inside this delicate girl shattered. She lashed out at her mother, her pent up emotions manifesting into her power. For her efforts, she received those two gashes across her torso. But, bleeding profusely and physically exhausted, she was rushed to the hospital where she was kept for psychiatric evaluation. Her mother and sister were never seen again.

STRENGTHS: Ada knows how to read people. She knows what they think they want and what they need. She can be anything, act like anyone. A killer, a mercenary, a healer, an angel. If it gets her through to another day, she will be whatever you need her to be.

STRATEGY: Survive. At any cost.

WEAPONRY: Currently untrained, but quick to learn and an excellent shot.

TOKEN: A small piece of a blue silk ribbon