The Run In

Levi's P.O.V

I stare in awe, the boy I've been dying to see stands two isles away... Before I could even think my feet were moving without the rest of my body dragging me closer and closer to him, he looks so ill... So slim, why does he look so ill! Eren have you been hurting too? Does this mean it didn't only kill me when you left? "Eren..." I softly spoke tears springing to my eyes.

Eren's P.O.V

My heart suddenly stopped when I heard someone call my name, but not just anyone... It was... It was him.... I turn to face him as I try not to cry, damnit don't cry in public, "L-Levi.. Don't... Just... Don't!" I shout as my voice cracks, I want to kiss you damnit... Why... Why can't I get over you, I think I might love you and I don't know when I fell so hard! I turn to run not sure really of what else to do, I run as fast as I could but regardless I still could hear him close behind me, matching me step for step. I made it out of the mall and a few blocks away so I run into an alley way and start huffing for air, "F-Fuck I can't... I can't breath..." I slide down the wall clutching my chest, "A-Ah!" I want to close my eyes my chest aches. Stay awake... Stay awa-...ke.... My eyes flutter shut.

Levi's P.O.V

Fuck Eren can run fast, I was still chasing him, I saw him turn into an alley as I made it there I saw him sitting on the floor clutching his chest, what's wrong with him? I bent down to him to see what was going on but before I could speak he swung his fist at me hitting me square in the jaw sending me flying backwards.. Fuck! That little shit! I stagger to my feet, pick him up by his collar and hold him against the wall he starts to flail, "LISTEN I THINK I LOVE YOU EREN, AND I KNOW YOU SEEM TO HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY UNCLE BUT I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU, FOR THE LAST FUCKING WEEK I'VE BEEN SO SICK AND HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE ALL I WANTED WAS YOU!" I smash my lips forcefully against his, I could feel tears stream down his cheeks but I could feel him wrapping his legs around my hips so I pull him closer not breaking our kiss... Oh his lips... So very soft... I wrap my arms tightly around him and he broke away from the kiss to cry, "L-Levi" His voice shook, it broke my heart to hear him in so much pain. "Take me home with you... Please?" He wants to come home with me?...

Eren's P.O.V

What am I doing?... That kiss... That was something... I want Levi now and forever... I want Levi so bad... Did I really just ask to go home with him? As he starts to walk still carrying me in his arms I nuzzle my face into his shoulder, his scent was perfect. I didn't want him to let me go ever again I squeeze my legs around him tighter and I could hear him chuckle, "I won't let you fall Eren, unless you're falling for me than please do fall." I decide I have to say it, so he knows... I've been so harsh on him... "Levi... I... I love you..." I could feel him tense up and relax right away, "Oh Eren... I love you too... I love you more than words could describe." We made it to his house the only way I knew that was cause I could feel him carrying me up a set of stairs, I still had my eyes closed. "Levi... Can we... I mean... Can you... Can... Uhm... I want you to make me yours." I could feel him stop walking so I open my eyes slightly and lean myself back in his arms so we were face to face, "Levi?" His face was a cherry red and I giggle slightly, "Uh, Levi your face is very red." He looks away slightly and starts walking to his room, past his office. "Do you realize what you're asking for Eren?" I look up at him as he places me down on his bed, "I'm very well aware of what I asked you to do." Levi smirks slightly but also wearily, "Once I start, there's no stopping Eren." He slides my shirt over my head and tosses it to the floor pushing me back on his bed so I was laying down, "Ohhhhhh Eren, I'm gonna make sure you can't walk right for an entire week."

Third Persons P.O.V

Levi started to kiss along Erens shoulder as Levi unbuttoned Eren's pants, "Oh Eren~ looks like someone is a little excited" Eren didn't understand Levi's statement until Eren looked down at his own pants, "O-Oh.." Levi slid Eren's boxers off and looked down at him as Eren was now fully naked, "My, Eren, you have such a lovely body" Eren blushed at what Levi had said to him, Eren was caught off guard as Levi started to stroke Eren's member in his hand, "Hnnnn... L-Levi~" A few moans escaped from Eren's lips as Levi continued, "Oh your moans sound lovely Eren.." Levi could feel himself get hard, so Levi decided to strip himself as well, Eren's eyes shot up to Levi's slender body, Eren's face turned a crimson red for Eren had never seen Levi without anything on, Eren's eyes stopped at Levi's member, "S-So big..." Levi chuckled at Eren's remark, "May I try something Eren?" Levi cooed at the him, to see if Levi could calm Eren's nerves, cause Levi could see in Eren's eyes that the he was nervous. Levi sat beside Eren and made Eren put his legs up, "This'll hurt but it'll stop after awhile okay?" Eren nodded and closed his eyes tightly, Levi decided now was a good time to slide two fingers into his entrance, Eren moaned out Levi's name in pain, "L-Levi! T-That... That hurts!" Tears started to spring from Eren's eyes as Levi continued to push his fingers in and out of Eren's entrance, Eren continued to wince in pain and the tears wouldn't stop rolling down his cheeks, Levi looked at Eren apologetically, "This is going to hurt slightly more okay? You're very tight.." Levi spread open Eren's legs and positioned his member at Eren's entrance and thrust slowly into him making Eren yelp in pain, "L-Levi...." Levi loved hearing Eren moan out his name, but Levi went slow cause he could tell with how tight Eren was that Eren was still new to this. So Levi continued pushing into Eren hitting Eren's prostate gland making Eren scream out Levi's name, Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's hips, "Levi I'm gonna-... Ahhh..." Before Eren could get the words out Eren felt a liquid dripping down his legs, "W-What..." Levi shushed Eren, "Shhh... Just relax." Levi leaned forward and started to trail his tongue along Eren's member making Eren moan out Levi's name, Levi couldn't get enough of this reaction, so Levi simply continued to lick and suck Eren's member until Levi declared it clean. Once Levi was pleased with his job, Levi pulled away and sat up, "I've now made you mine Eren."