The Dinner (Chapter 2)

"Hey sis," Chris said. "God you take forever," he complained.

"Hey at least I remember all my stuff and don't have to come back here later to get it. Mr I didn't know we had homework," I teased poking him in the side.

"Take that back," He pouted mocking fake hurt.

Picking up my bag and slipping it on I said "Sorry, to late," While sticking out my tongue.

"Oh you will regret that," He mumbled. Before I knew what was happening I was over his shoulder and he was sprinting down the hall.

Laughing I yelled "Put me down!"'While hitting his back and receiving a lot of weird looks from our classmates in the process. But did anyone help me? NO!

After what felt like an eternity we were at the truck and was setting me back down onto the solid ground. "That was not funny." I said while fake pouting.

"Oh ya your right, I'm sorry it was hilarious," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me on to the seat next to him.

"Shorty," he said pinching my cheeks.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I hate being short. My own twin was 5 inches taller than me. And I couldn't get into the truck on my own. Uggggggg!

"God you guys take forever!" Kyle my other big brother grumbled from behind the wheel.

"Not me her!" Chris exclaimed.

"Oh whatever just shut up and drive!" I yelled mainly to Kyle because he was driving.

After sitting in the truck relaxing for a good minute Luke decides to ruin the peace and start talking about the only thing that could ruin my mood. Luckily not Adam and the bruise but the dinner tonight.

"What do u think dad and Sam want to tell us?" He questioned.

"They probably want to get a puppy or something stupid like that," Chris said trying to lighten the mood.

"Or they want to get married," Kyle said. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that was a possibility!

"I hope not," We all said at the same time.

Not soon after that awkward conversation we were pulling up our gravel driveway to our small but homey looking house. Just enough room for our family with one guest room people would say it was small but to me it was perfect.

I had to wait for Kyle to park the car and help me out. "Thanks bro," I said while jumping into his arms.

"Maybe you should grow a few inches and then you could get in and out of the truck by your self. What would you do with out me hun?" He said batting his eyes and trying look flirty.

I burst out laughing and said "n-never do t-that again ever!" At this point I was on the ground laughing so hard I could barely breath!

It took me a few minutes to calm down then we walked into the front door. "Dad were home" I screamed so he would hear.

"Oh sweet," he said coming into the living room. "Go get ready we leave in 40 minutes," He said pushing us to our rooms.

"Okay," I yelled over my shoulder walking into my room. I'm so glad I have my own bathroom that's connected to my room so I don't have to share with my animals of brothers.

I take out my contacts and put them in there case and hop into the shower. After I finished my business I got out and wrapped a towel around me and tried to find a cute outfit that would be great for a dinner even if I didn't want to it at all.

After looking for a couple minutes I found a white shirt with love across it and black skinny jeans. All white vans for shoes and a cross necklace with black flower earrings. I then added my good luck bracelet a infinity charm with pearls as the band.

Deciding that was a good I walked into the bathroom to blow dry my hair and curled it into loose curls them threw a black beanie on.

Looking at the clock I had 10 minutes so I put some mascara, eyeliner and light grey eyeshadow on. To make my eyes pop! Putting on my glasses cause I couldn't be bothered to put my contacts back in I skipped down the stars in the living room were all the boys were waiting.

"God Abby you always take way to long," Chris moaned.

"Sorry I'm a girl and it takes time to achieve such perfection," I sassed pointing at myself.

"Oh sorry do you need more time then princess cause all I'm seeing is a hot mess," he joked.

I put a hand to my heart and gasped "Ouch that hurts Christopher," I said mocking fake hurt and knowing he hates it when I call him that.

"Enough you two, let's go before we get even more late," my dad says breaking us up. He grabbed the keys to his car and we all followed him.

"Shotgun!" Luke yelled taking the passenger seat.

"Uggggg not cool Luke, not cool!" I said annoyed cause that meant I had to sit in the back next to Twiddle dum and Tweddle dummer.

Slipping into the middle spot Kyle soon slipping in next to me they both started clapping and said "Congratulations Abby you didn't need help getting into the car this time!" Making everyone laugh at me.

I just sat there and crossed my arms. 5 minutes into a conversation about how cute a girl at ours schools aśs is I was ready to jump out the window and take my chances. Finally we arrived and I could not be happier!

That is until I saw Sam waving us over to a table for 6. "Hey guys," she said smiling and grabbing my dads hand making me want to barf. I sat don't at the end of the table with Luke next to my right.

Taking a good look at her I realized she doesn't look pregnant. Oh no this means...... Now I really do feel like I am going to throw up.

"Okay guys we don't want to make you sit threw a whole mean wondering what the news is so we are going to tell you right now ok?" After receiving nods from us she continues. "We are getting married!" She said putting her left hand out to show us her ring.

"What!" All 4 of us scream!

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~
Chapter 2 down! What did u think?