↠ Chapter 3 : "I dont love her"

You and Oikawa had had a strong relationship for months and today.. today was Oikawa's tournament!

You were excited to see your boyfriend play in the court.

You were going to cheer on him.

Thats part of being a girlfriend, right?

You pushed through the gym doors and saw the gym jam packed . 'Holy grail.'

Groups in various schools had their own cheering zones. They banged waterbottles against each other and yelled words of encouragement.

You searched through the groups of volleyball players practicing in each court. You scanned through Karasuno.. Nekoma..

Bingo!

You saw Aoba Johsai's team circled around in a group. They seem to be chit-chatting in a crowded circle. So,you decided to join them to see what's up.

'Oikawa-san!' You ran to them and waved. His teammates parted ways, eyes as round as ping pong balls, to reveal Oikawa having his arms around a girl.

And the girl was familiar.

Was she the one i saw before..?

'Oikawa?' You stopped in your tracks.

Oikawa quickly unwrapped his arms around her. '(Y-Y/N)! W-what are you doing h-here?'

'Hoping to see you..' You said quietly.

He laughed nervously. 'Stay!' He walked to you and wrapped his arms around you.

You looked at him. Something doesnt smell good

But i can smell barbecue.. Whos cooking barbecue here? You looked around.

Oikawa scratched his head. He pointed at the tall brunette girl he was with a few seconds ago. 'Thats Amaterasu Mariko! Our.. Our.. Our Manager!'

His team mates looked at him with confusion. Oikawa winked repeatedly at them.

'Ahh..' They muttered.

As if youre stupid enough to not notice him winking.

'Okay..' You said.

He hugged you and whispered ,'Dont worry, i dont love her.'

Bold of him to assume what I was thinking. This brat.

He held your hand.

'Lets get to practice!' He says, summoning his team.

He smiled at you. 'You could acquaint with Ama. Ill be here.'

You looked at him as he ran to the court to toss balls to the players.

Now what is he up to?