Chapter One ~ Toby

So I got bored at my aunt's house and wrote this.
It's kinda short and only about 5 chapters.
Enjoy little ones!

Kurt:

I'm in love. That's all I can say. Every time I see him my heart swells, happiness fills me, but yet somewhat of a nervous feeling at once. People would deny it, but he was beautiful.

That's what he is. Beautiful.

I don't see him much, considering he's a grade ahead of me. He's a senior while I'm a junior. However, when I do see him, it honestly makes my day.

Every now and then I'll see him walk around the cafeteria or hallways. Or maybe in the gym before first bell rings. He has dark hair that goes to his chest. Beautiful brown eyes that could make you melt. A beautiful face and a lovely body.

I didn't know much about him. I only knew his name was Toby and he was nothing but a weed dealer. I had even seen him make some deals in the cafeteria. My mother wouldn't allow me to be with him, but honestly I wouldn't care what she thought. That is, if we could only be together...

"Are you listening to me?" Krist asked, snapping his fingers.

I nodded even though I was watching Toby from a distance and hadn't heard a word that came from his mouth. I tried not to look at him long. I didn't want him to get the feeling he was being watched and look over at me.

"Of course I'm listening."

"What'd I say?" He asked.

"Something about after school?"

"Well... Maybe you were listening. Anyway, do you wanna hang out after school and practice some music?"

I shook my head. "I can't tonight. My father is coming over and I get to hang out with Kim for a while."

"Ah. Okay. How about tomorrow?"

I shrugged. "Probably."

Before he said anything else, the bell rang. We walked to first period together through the noisy, crowded hallway. After getting upstairs and to the room, there was the class standing by the door.

We stood there for ten minutes, just talking until the principal, Mr. Vedder, told us to go to Ms. Love's classroom because our teacher was absent today.

After getting seated down, I looked at my surrounds and realized that Toby was in this class. My heart skipped a beat after seeing his gorgeous face.

The teacher began to take attendance. I realized she didn't say Toby, but instead Dave Grohl, to which Toby raised his hand. So I guess I was completely wrong about his name. So it isn't Toby, it's Dave. I must've got it mixed up with one of his friends or something.

Well, I believe Dave suits him a bit better.

During the whole class period, I pretended to draw, but secretly spied on him. I watched as he smiled, laughed, talked, and made some weird face expression.

Man, he's locked inside my heart shaped box.