Chapter Two ~ Isnt It Wonderful To Have A Gay Brother?

Kurt:

Dave was ahead of me as I made my way home. No one would ever know how bad I just wanted to run up to him and take him in my arms. And if I wasn't such a nervous, shy little fuck I probably would've.

He made a left turn as I made a right turn. Once again, I blew my chance of speaking to him. I felt as if my world had turned to black at that moment.

After arriving home, I was greeted by my father and sister. You see, my parents were divorced, but we still stayed it touch. I guess you could say my parents were friends, but I knew it was probably awkward for them.

"I'm so glad to see you!" Kim said. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad to see you, too." I replied.

My mother gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then, we all sat down to dinner. In my plate, I dumped a bunch of Kraft Mac-n-Cheese in it. Of course that was all I was eating, because I just wasn't in the mood for the rest.

"How was school?" Dad asked. I shrugged.

"It was school. And school is school. Which means it was boring."

"Oh, don't be silly, Kurt. It wasn't that bad." Mom said before taking another bite off her fork.

"Eh." I muttered, scrapping up more food on my spoon.

After eating, cleaning, and putting away the dishes, me and Kim went up to my room. I showed her my guitar and played a few songs for her. I really felt like I could trust her, so I thought I could tell her my biggest secret.

"Can I tell you something without you telling mom and dad?" I asked. She crossed her legs and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Of course. Go ahead. What's going on?"

"I think- well no, not think. I know I'm... Well, gay."

Her eyes widened. "How long have you knew this?"

"For a while now... and Kim, I have the biggest crush on this one guy he's just-"

"Oh my god! Kurt! This is awesome!" She squealed. "Having a gay brother is like... Rad."

I chuckled. "Just please don't tell anyone. I don't think mom and dad would take the new too well. Considering their homophobic. Really homophobic."

"Your secret is safe with me. Anyway, tell me about this guy."

Honestly, I didn't really know where to begin at first. So I started out by telling her how I saw him in the hallways, what he looks like, how I thought his name was Toby, and how I figured out his name was Dave.

"Awww. So adorable. It's so cute, my brother has a crush."

I felt myself blush from embarrassment. "Hush."

"Well, you'll have to keep me updated on how things go."

"Kim! Come on it's time to go! Come say goodbye, Kurt." Dad called to us from downstairs.

After telling everyone goodbye and giving hugs, dad and Kim left. I gave my mother a goodnight kiss and went up to my room for the night.

The whole night I couldn't sleep, because I was too busy thinking of none other than Dave Grohl.

If only he could feel my love buzz.