61.

Diamond's POV

I was packing the rest of my things up to either go to storage or by Rodney. My dad and Dustin was helping me out along with my aunt Lisa.

My b*tch of a mother was just complaining like she always does. I was in my closet packing up my clothes and the rest of my shoes.

"Hey Diamond, let's talk." my dad said coming in.

"Okay."

"I'm glad you found a guy that you really like. But I don't think just because y'all are having a baby,doesn't mean you should move in with him."

"I would think that this conversation was going to come from aunt Lisa." I said laughing.

"Haha, well its kinda coming from the both of us."

"Well, honestly dad I understand what your saying but this is my second child. And I don't want her to be like Kalen. I mean he's living a great life but I'm here and his dad is somewhere else. I just want to be happy."

"And he makes you happy?"

"Yes, he does. But I want her to have a great and better life. With her mom and dad, together. And if I could get that, I would."

"Okay. But I've told you.......

"That I don't need a man to be happy. Yes, I know." I said cutting him off.

"Keep that in mind." he said kissing my forehead.

"Now, let us finish packing."

Few hours later we had mostly everything packed up.

"Mommy, we're moving to a bigger place with a pool." Kalen stated.

"Yes, I know."

"So, did you sleep with him for his money?" my mom asked.

"Kendra, stop it." my dad said.

"I was just asking a question Wilfur." she snapped back.

"Come on Kalen. It's time for basketball practice." my aunt Lisa said.

"Okay, see you later mommy."

"Bye baby. Be good, okay?"

"Okay."

I closed the door and looked at her.

"Let me tell you something b*tch. My child is almost three fcken years old. I have put up with yo sh*t for to long and I am telling you to stop!" I yelled.

"Now Diamond." my dad said holding her back.

"B*tch?"

"Yes, b*tch! So, what I had a baby over three years ago and now I'm on another. I only fcked a total of two guys, when will you get over it?" I questioned.

"I'm over it Diamond, been over it. But you and this dude, what do y'all have in common? It might just be KD's."

"That would make you happy, huh?"

"Yes, actually it would. That would tell me that my daughter isn't a h*e! Having a child at sixteen and now at nineteen."

"At least I have my own house, a stable job, and a boyfriend this time." I said.

"You're right. But you're not married! And you're on your second baby's daddy."

"Hey you two, y'all need to stop. Diamond, you can't be having all of this stress upon you." my dad said.

"How am I not, when eveytime she comes around I have to listen about being a h*e!" I said crying.

"Is that all you see of me? Is me getting pregnant and having Kalen? Is that it? Because I've done more in this life besides getting pregnant." I said.