NorthFlat Middle School

~In a Alternate Universe~

Loud footsteps echoed through the halls of the large and mostly destroyed brick school. N. Charell hid behind a lone locker, Trying hide from the giggles of darkness.

(A/N: Any character with a N in front of their name is from the North Flat Universe...)

N. Charell's breath quickened as she shut her eyes ever so tightly. She hadn't been this scared in her life. The only time she could remember being this scared was when she witnessed her 2 month old puppy run into the street and get run over. Tears traced her eyes as the footsteps seemed to come closer. Then N. Charell heard a voice, That same voice that shakes her to the core.

"Where are those IdIoTs?!" The voice sounded upset and Angry, like a small child that didn't get the last cookie. In this case, The last kill. N.Charell wanted to cry when she heard N.Sydney's voice but she kept it together. "Don't they know hide and seek can't fool me?! Pathetic."

N. Charell heard N. Sydney laugh evilly even though for as long as she had known the serial killer, She showed no emotion. N. Sydney talked in a plan voice that never showed any sign of emotion of even feelings. N. Charell even caught, on some occasions, N. Sydney smiling and laughing but that was only when she was in her insane stage, The stage she was in right now.

N. Charell had enough hiding and finally stepped out from her hiding spot, Seeing N.Sydney stick her shiny steel knife into a small fire at the far end of the hall. N. Charell stomped her 2 inch heels on the ground to get a reaction from N. Sydney. N.Sydney twitched and quickly turned around. N. Sydney's red eyes widdened and her black pupils shrunk into slits.

"You finally decide to come out, huh?" N. Sydney laughed.  She laughed for a full minute until she saw the N. Charell didn't answer her,She was just staring at a small pool of fire and blood beneath her feet. This made N. Sydney mad. "Hey! Speak when your spoken to!" N. Sydney's voice turned demonic while she frantically waved her arms around and put her large knife in the leather casing on her belt.

N. Charell blinked then said in a very cheerful voice, While turning to N. Sydney."So! You finally notice me!!" N. Charell smiled as her dark brown medium lengthened hair fluttered over her shoulders.

N. Sydney didn't look impressed. N. Sydney bared her sharp demonic teeth. "Of course I did!" She growled in a annoyed, Angry tone. " ANYONE would spot you with your bright neon clothes in this dull plain school! Do you EVER think senpai will notice you with clothes like THAT?!"

There was awkward silence...

"Yes." Was all N. Charell said to N. Sydney.

Suddenly a door busted open right next to N. Charell. Both girls jumped as a set of twin girls and another girl jumped out of the room.

"Leave her alone!" N. Alana and N. Alyasha both screamed at the same time. They were holding their hands together while pointing at N. Sydney in a pose.

N. Gia blinked a few times then trudded over and behind the small group facing N. Sydney.

"Oooo...You guys are so tough!" N. Sydney said in a mocking way while she slowly pulled out her knife. "It's pathetic. Standing up to a demon?! That's how you get yourself killed."

"We'll die together!" N. Charell assured the demon. N. Sydney looked at her then laughed. N. Charell continued, " Besides, N.Gia is a vampire!"

"PART V-vampire..." N. Gia corrected her friend. N. Gia's blood red eyes looked down in the process as her pale hand gripped her right arm.

"Oh, Shut up already!" N. Sydney growled. Her eyes turned full red with no sign of white. "Enough about you! Now, Where are the others?!"

"Somewhere where you can't find the-" N. Alana yelled at the demon before a loud bang was heard from the room where the girls all came from.

The girls all slowly turned to the source of the sound. The door suddenly flung open and a boy ran out while screaming, "He's trying to rape me!!!!!!!"

(A/N:Author died so I'm here now :3.... FROM LAUGHTER, CALM DOWN)

"Taras,Jeez." N. Alyasha sassed the small, fragile boy. "If Vincent wants to rape you, Let him rape you!"

N.Taras hung on tightly to N.Gia's arm digging his face into it as well. N.Gia blushed a bit then looked back up to N. Sydney who just stared at them.

"Well.." N.  Sydney chuckled darkly. "Let's begin!" N. Sydney threw her blade up into the air and let it clatter to the floor.

(A/N: The evil Shebrine sounds like a rapist... OH YEAH, THIS IS PAISLEY WRITING!! Yes, The Cat Hybrid Paisley :3)

In the same second a bright blue portal,that was swirling with many different shades of blue and letting of a eerie bright glow, opened up in the middle of the kids. The portal slowly started to drag the kids toward it but it got stronger the more it stayed in the same area.

N. Vincent poked his head out to see what was going on and then lost his footing. He screamed as his body knocked down everyone else's but N. Sydney's and sent them flying into the portal.

After they disappeared, N. Sydney fell on her butt and glided into the portal. She reached back and grabbed her blade while sitting up. She stared right into the middle of the portal and screamed,"BRING IT,WORLD!!" Then the portal closed up, Taking the final North Fate Kids with it.

Written By PewDiePay~(Jk, Written by Shebrine)