*a christmas special*

*this has no relation to this story.

But since nerdy_is_the_newpink couldn't post it.I might as well post it soo here it is....

Charlotte's POV

Blake is perfect. And so helpful. This Christmas he's helping out the Annual Swellview Christmas Fair. He's gonna be Santa Clause giving out lots of presents to all the children.

Mum drove me to school. I know what your thinking. Why the hell am I going to school? It was going to be held in the local hall but one of Swellview's laws was broken and the police are calling it a crime scene. So they held it in the only place available: my school.

Getting out of the car, a handsome faced stopped me in my tracks. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Blake!" I screamed.

"Char," he said while leading me into the school.

"Umm it's nearly 2 o'clock I don't want you to be late," I addressed him

"Never knew my Char-bear did a good impression of Miss Shapen," he replied while kissing my forehead. Did he really think that I was trying to do an impression?

"Well babe I have to go our else some children will get disappointed," he assured.I waved him goodbye. The hall was decorated with fake snow and colourful tinsel.

"You know it's considered nice to thank the person who drove you here," my mum questioned.

"I know I'm sorry. Thank you for driving me here,"

"Mary! Mary!" a voice called from somewhere in the crowds. Who the hell was calling my mother?

"Oh hi Siren. Where's Jake?" my mum asked Henry's mum. They walked off leaving me all on my own. Well mum isn't it rude to leave someone on their own!

Suddenly two hands hugged me from behind.

Henry's POV

Today I'm being forced by my girlfriend and my sister to go the fair. It gets crappier each year. My sister has a stall. She's making people give her gifts in order to get themselves on the nice list. And my girlfriend is playing Mrs Santa Clause at the fair and told me that if I don't go she'll break up with me. I'm telling you deep down she's really nice.

"Mum I'm off to the Christmas fair with Piper," I informed my parents.

"Nope we're coming too. Your dad has been inside the house 3 days straight watching Pitch Perfect on repeat," my mum said. I knew there was no point in arguing with my mum. Maybe if dad had said it, I could've argued.

We all jumped out of the car putting an end to a long, tiresome car ride. I was 20 minutes late and Bianca's shift had already started. The school was decorated so Christmassy. My mum went off with Mary. Wait that means Charlotte must be here.

I spotted the petite girl, ran after her and hugged her.

"Char," I began.

"Blake I thoug-" she turned around "Henry what are you doing here?"

"Bianca's working as Mrs Clause," explaining to her as I continued to her.

"Well Blake is here as Santa Clause so they must be working together," she said

"There's nothing to do here," I complained as if I was a 9 year old girl. Actually I was complaining as if I was Piper.

"We could go to the school library," she cheerfully suggested.