New Years Galore

Happy New Years everyone!! Here's a cute and short story of our favourite two superheroes on their New Years *smirk* with a small surprise. Enjoy my lovelies!!
___________________________
Summary:
Marinette and Adrien were just doing their usual New Years shopping, getting ready for the upcoming year and everything. But, it was all stopped when an akuma attack broke out. Will these two have a happy new year?
___________________________

Fingers slide upon the phone as Marinette scrolled down on her list of things to buy for the New Years party she was going to have with Alya and the rest.

The now 26 year old woman was pacing around in the supermarket, looking for ingredients for the apple pie she had promised Alya to make for the party. "One last ingredient for the pie, Tikki. Just the apples left," Marinette muttered to the little Kwami hiding in her scarf.

"There!" Tikki whispered as she pointed to the big basket of apples in the fruits section. Marinette silently cheered as she ran towards the apples. She had to be quick to start on the dessert.

She was grateful that she didn't have work for the weekend. Marinette smiled as she thought how pretty amazing her job is. She successfully started her own line and opened a few stores in different parts of France and slowly going to other surrounding countries.

She even had some few fashion shows and was invited to some big events and galas. It was always great to have fantastic reviews from famous designers, especially Gabriel Agreste.

Marinette could remember the first fashion show and gala she went. Gabriel Agreste himself invited her as he was interested in her work. It surprised her that he still remembered the bowler hat she made for the competition.

'I can see outstanding raw talent in you, Miss Marinette.' He said to her at the gala. She remembered crystal clear.

As she stepped out of the supermarket, her phone buzzed.

Adrien <3

'Hey Mari, where are you? >~<'

She smiled at the cute emoticon he gave. He's already 26 yet he still loves to send her emoticons. And yes, they are happily together. The two started dating at 18 which still made Marinette think if it was just a dream.

'Just got the ingredients for the pie, what are you doing, kitty?'

Yes. They know each other's secrets now. It was really funny when they found out. Just days of flustered meetings and screams. But the two both decided to reveal their identities to each other on the first day of the year they turned 18.

The two heroes finally had a strong bond of trust and friendship to finally show what's behind their masks.

Now that Marinette thought about it, she giggled at the memory of both their reactions. Marinette was blushing like crazy but at the same time scared. Scared of what Adrien would think of her then.

Adrien was shocked but he had told her that he had been suspecting that she was Ladybug

'Helping Nino with the decorations.'

The two started dating the day after Valentine's when both teens were too nervous and shy to confess to each other on the actual day.

Marinette smiled at the memory. Now, 8 years has passed and nothing changed that much. Alya and her were still the best of friends as well as Nino and Adrien.

Alya became a well-known journalist and news reporter. Whereas Nino became one of the most listen to DJs on Paris' famous radio station. And Adrien, well he still models from time to time but he's mostly helping his father in managing the Agreste line by giving many ideas to expand the business.