Chapter Five: Elizabeth Montall.

“I don’t want to discuss this, well not here anyway.” I backed off, watching her every move, staring at her high boot laced legs that arched in the splendid ways that they always did, even when we were younger she was the one that one every sport competition because of how lanky her legs were.

“Ok fail Barbie, stop loathing over my legs and look me in the eyes.” She snapped her finger in front of my face. “Your little boyfriend, Ben, he’s not who and what he says he is. He has a dark secret, and so do the others, but Freddy boy here,” She shifted across the room until she was grabbing Fred’s cheek, “Has a darker one then all of you.” She announced, pointing to every last one of the boys.

“And if you want that secret to stay hidden, then I suggest that you, Charlotte, send your little dark soul to me by New Years Eve, or the dead will come alive, or should I say un-dead.” She said, making the last words stand out from the whole sentence, giving the boys a wink.

“I can’t let you hurt these boys for something I supposedly had done.” I stepped forward, pushing my breath out in sharp, sudden gasps.

“ Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte. I don’t think you understand that I can do whatever the hell I was. I have the power to do anything, and if you finally stop ignoring the fact that you do too, then you and I will be so powerful that we could control this country. Anyway, toodles Charlotte. Boys.” And just like that she was gone. I gasped for air, realising that I held it for the whole announcement. I looked over to the boys and they were whispering. I gasped as I noticed that all the customers were back and another song was on. It must have been a message from Elizabeth because no body else knows ‘our song’ except her and I. Consoler of the lonely. Faint memories came back.

2010. Falcon Falls, North America, 10:48pm.

We had a boy over each that was part of our ritual to become beginner witches. The part that we needed them for was a sacrifice. A human life of the opposite sex for a life of eternity, gratefulness, and powers. I wasn’t so sure about it but Elizabeth swore that she had seen her mother do it with thousands of others. I nodded, knowing that Gillian was the best witch anywhere. We went down to an abandoned lake shack and set up the candles and the boys. There was a radio in the far right, back corner of the shack and wasn’t playing but was on pause. I started to shake from nerves, and felt a comforting hand rest on my shoulder from my ‘date’.

“Okay.” Elizabeth started once we all sat down. “First of all lets share our names and state the purpose of us all being here tonight.” She said, a cheesy grin on her face that when glowering over the candles made her look like a serial killer.

Her boy started first. “My names Richard and I’m here to party with this beautiful babe.” He pouted while puckering his lips to Elizabeth and they began making out. My guy just looked as surprised as I did.

Well my names Jorge, and I hate my life.” I giggled at his effort to beat Richards call to the group, and he just shrugged and started to play with my hair. I made a girly squeal and flicked my golden blonde hair to the side so that he could kiss my neck.

“Well I’m Nina, and this is my friend, uhm.” Elizabeth thought for a moment, I could see it in her eyes, if she knew this would work then why did she make up her name? “Ah, this is Charlotte and we’re here to kill you both.” She smile ear, to ear glaring at me, forcing me to smile with her deep Hazel eyes.

“Yeah I’m Charlotte.” I boasted, letting a smug bitchiness out.

“Well let’s start shall we?” Elizabeth stated.”