Chapter 14

Readers Pov

After I told Aaron what happened, he suggested that I tell Aphmau "Aaron, are you sure that we should get others involved?" I ask him.
"Aphmau is the lord. I am completely sure that we should tell her." He says to me.
"How do we tell her, though?"
"By telling her? Maybe?"
"Great plan."
"Can we kill him?"
"What?"
"Can we kill him?"
"Who?"
"Ben."
"Oh. Well then, no, we can not."
"Why?"
"He is super powerful."
"How powerful?"
"As powerful as the shadow lord's son would be."
"YOU DATED THE SHADOW LORD'S SON?!?"
"...Maybe. But, I didn't know until after we started dating. Actually, I think that it was Zane that told me."
"..."
"What?"
"Y-you just. I mean. I just. What?"
He looks cute when he is confused. Y/n now is not the time! "Aaron I can tell you my past later. Ok? Right now we need Laurence."
"Laurence? I thought you didn't want to get people involved."
"Laurence is an exception."
"Why?" *There is a hint of jealousy in this voice.*
"He is a shadow knight. He knows and understands the forces that we could be fighting."
"Could be?"
"Yeah. If I became a full shadow knight and accepted the truth of it, then he would probably go away."
"Doesn't that mean that you would have to kill you lord?"
"Yeah, but if I can find a new lord within the set amount of time, then I won't have to kill Aphmau."
"I don't know if you should do this."
"Why don't we ask Laurence?"
"Ok. We can ask him tomorrow."
"Is that my cue to leave?"
"Bye Aaron."
"Bye Y/n."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: hi people. Sorry about the wait. I have had a lot of stuff going on in my life so it was hard to do this. Also I know that in the story I said that we would leave the decision up to Laurence but I wanted to ask you guys what you want to do. Please comment what you would like to do.