Ryko

When I was about to run away from my fosters family's house, I look down at the necklace from my younger ages.
So right as my biological father drove and we were planning on going to the beach where we can eat ice cream, and my father could bring new girls home. And they would do the same thing, he would drop ice cream on himself and he would take off his shirt. And because he had the perfect skin that just was tanned and had the most muscular body every girl drooled over.
They would come over and help him with what ever they wanted. And we would drive home, and they would sit in my sit. And sometimes they would leave but if they got to serious he sent them roses to tell it is over.
I was so tired of the same thing... But I should of never said that cause this time we stopped in the middle of the woods, and we had over an hour or two before we got to the beach?
" Ryko get out of the car and go get that rock that shines, you can see it. We pass it all the time and I want you to get it and wear it." I got out of the car, and I was so excited not to even notice anything, that when I turned around the car was gone. And I looked down at this amethyst. It had a price tag on the necklace. My dad did this on purpose.
After a couple weeks after hailing my bag pack that was on the side of the road where my dad should of been. I traveled to the nearest orphanage, the owners looked at me like I was an alien.
I wanted to ever since that day, I was 7 and I want to find my dad and ask why... Why leave me in the woods, where I was needing you. I almost teared up and climbed down the sheets hanging down my window. And left to see another adventure. I mean they would of kicked me out eventually its going to be a week till I was 18.
And when I find myself I will hopefully find someone who has felt my pain.
I would never wish for someone to go through worst but I don't want to me someone who treats me their life is worst but won't be afraid to tell me what happened.