XIV

Natsu's p.o.v

She ran away. Because of the wedding, she ran away is it because of the wedding?. Or the gates of the treasured island is open?. Maybe she wanted a little chase.

As soon as we landed we headed east where we saw a group of girls who turned out to be lucy's friends. They were shock when they saw us comin, some of them attempted to run away but we told them what happened and theres no need to ran away from us.

I lost something.

Dayum.

"Wait so you are saying she ran away because she didnt want the two of you to get married?" Erza asked.

"Umm.-"

"Ofcourse she wouldnt want to, her blood would be one of yours,if you two got hitched and I think the ceremony wasnt finished yet am I right?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"How didya know??" 

"Simple, the treasures are not showing up yet. The treasures would only show up if the ceremony has been completed. And if lucy is willingly surrender herself to you "

"Oh... Guess she did not." 

I sighed.

"Natsu... Listen.. Since lucy was young she had been cursed by some unknown dude from no where." She said 

"Huh?!"

"Thats right, So natsu im begging you to help and listen to me. Lucy. Is . Going. To . Die. On her birthday if we do not retrieve her mothers treasure , that way the curse would be broken."

My heart pumped fast.

Shit.

"Natsu, that treasure shes been talking about is what weve been looking for" Jellal said.

"Yeah man, we need to get it" gray said. "Its what our mission is all about we have to return it to the master fast" 

Damn.

"So whats it gonna be salamander" gajeel asked.

"No! You cant take it unless lucy's curse is done.Please im begging you" levy cried.

Fuck.

I dont want to lose her.

Not again.

" First..." I started which all of them listened.

"What?" They said in unison..

-

-

"We have to find . MY WIFE"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haiii:)