C.79

I spent a day at home in my room thinking this over. I was four hundred and nineteen years old. This is unreal.

I was lying in bed in my underwear and Grey came in and joined me, holding me to him.

"You okay?" He asked and I shrugged. "I'm ancient, Grey. I'm almost four hundred and twenty." I whispered. "And? You couldn't've known that." He shrugged. "Harley knew." I pointed out.

"Okay? So? You still look nineteen to me." He shrugged. I just stared up at him. "You aren't disgusted that I'm older than your great great great grandparents?" I said and he shook his head.

"You're kind of a weird dragon slayer. You don't get motion sick, and you don't use actual spells." He said and I smiled. "I get motion sick on trains, actually. I can control it in cars, but not trains. Trains are too rocky. And saying spells out loud is too much work. I prefer to just shoot out flames and hope for the best." I shrugged.

........................................
GREY'S P.O.V.

I looked down at Henley when she turned around and pressed the side of her face to my chest. She closed her eyes and relaxed, sighing deeply, and I felt her breath travel across my chest, giving me goosebumps. Her bra strap had made its way down her shoulder, and I found myself needing her and all of her clothes off.

She was so warm, and so soft, and I could feel my mouth starting to dry and my boxers getting a little tight. But I didn't want to ruin the mood we were in.

"Grey?" Henley asked, not moving an inch. "Yeah?" I said uncomfortably. "I can feel your boner." She smiled a bit. "I'm sorry..." I sighed. "Are you gonna do something about it, or am I?" She asked and I froze up.

She tilted her head up and I felt her lips brush my ear. "Answer me, Grey." She whispered. "I think the both of us can do something about it." I couldn't help but smile as she reached down to rub me through my underwear.

I moved so she was under me and started taking her bra off. "You're beautiful." I sighed once her breasts fell free, and I saw her nipples start to perk up. Henley had pulled my boxers down and freed my erection, and I bit my lip as she started to stroke it.

I took my thoughts off how good I felt for a moment to dip down and take the right nipple in my mouth. I heard Henley gasp and she stroked a bit faster until her hand fell and her back arched. I moved my hips upwards to meet her sex through her panties.

Now, cute as they were with the black lace and bows, they had to go. They slid down quite easily, and I released her nipple with a popping sound and reached over to grab a condom, rolling it on myself.

I took a moment to study her, naked and waiting in front of me, beautiful as can be. Her hair was strewn messily across the pillows and the bed, getting tangled, and I knew she didn't care. Her stomach and chest rapidly moved up and down as she panted, and her eyes were a bit hazy, but also excited. Her mouth wasn't closed, but slightly parted; shell pink lips, round and so kissable.

"You gonna get on with it?" She asked and I was snapped back into reality. "Can I not get one romantic moment at all?" I groaned, slipping into her. Since she was so soaked, it wasn't that hard. Soon I was enveloped in a familiar warm wetness.

"Nope. You used all the romantic moments of the year on Valentine's Day." She chuckled a bit, holding onto my shoulders, her nails digging in. I loved it when she gripped my shoulders and back with her sharp nails; especially when she left marks. It was so pleasing when I stripped and everyone can see the marks she made, and it proved she was mine, and I hers.

My hips moved on instinct, filling the both of us with pleasure. Henley moaned a little. Usually she was very quiet, not much of a screamer, but I've had the privilege of hearing her scream (sexually) once or twice. Usually it was a bunch of whimpers and little mewls with my name thrown in the mix.

"Ah, fuck, Hen." I groaned as I felt her starting to release. She always tightened up in every sense of the word before she released and fell into exhaustion. I came no later into the condom and watched her ride out her high, it being the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed.

Her arms flew off my shoulders to stretch a little ways above her head and grip the sheets. Her eyes screwed shut, but her mouth was open in a perfect 'o'. Her body curved to one side (usually the left) and I got to see every bit of her.

After she was done with her orgasm, she looked up at me with lazy eyes, and hit my chest with a small smile. "Why do you always stare at me afterwards?" She asked. "Because you're so beautiful." I whispered, removing myself from her and getting up to throw the condom away.

I rejoined her in bed and she curled back into my body. "Grey?" She yawned. "Yeah?" "I love you." She said. I smiled, loving the way it sounded coming out of her mouth. Music to my ears.

"I love you too." I said, pressing a kiss to her forehead and watched her sleep before I fell asleep too.