Love Untold: Chapter 34

Chrissie felt the cool sheets under her back and the air conditioning vent over the bed blowing air down on her, but she was floating.  Floating somewhere between time and space, with only Race anchoring her to reality.  So far, all he’d done was kiss her lips and neck, and his hands had yet to stray past her shoulders, and she wanted....“More,” she begged of him, and he chuckled against her throat, not going any faster than his torturous, leisurely pace.  

Slowly Chrissie’s hands dropped down from tugging on his head to explore his powerful biceps and his chest.  The muscles underneath contracted and released as he shifted over her, and the heat of his skin sizzled her fingertips. As she tickled her way around to his back, she thought of how she dreamed of touching him like this since that fiasco with the back massage. She built up a wall against him and his magnificent body, fighting her feelings and inclinations.  Never again.

If she’d known two weeks ago just how intoxicating the weight of his body felt on top of hers, she’d been doing this all along.  Now that the wall between them had been torn down, all she wanted was Race. She wanted more than anything to make him as happy as he had made her. If she was all he wanted, all he dreamed about, his every desire, then she would be that for him from now on.

As he trailed kisses down her neck, caressing her breasts with the stubble on his chin, he looked up at her with desire in his eyes. Desire and passion... and she was lost in his gaze...and frightened beyond the human capacity for such emotion.  What if this was it?  What if tomorrow came like her last terrifying tomorrow and she forgot him all over again?

He sensed her tension and rose up to look carefully at her.  “What’s wrong?”

No...even if tomorrow brought a whole different reality to her, she wasn’t about to lose this moment with him.  She grinned wickedly -- at least, she hoped she did since her throat had closed up -- and whispered, “Only the fact that you’re up here, having a conversation, when other parts of me need your attention.”

Yet, like all frustrating men, he stayed right where he was, analyzing the sincerity in her gaze. His fingers were tracing small circles above her breasts, steadily spiralling further and further down between them, and still, he stared.  “Well?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

“I want to make sure this is what you want,” he whispered.  “I want you so much.  I...I...this is your last chance to tell me to stop.”

Chrissie heard what he didn’t say, something he had yet to tell her since that night she insulted her sister.  “Tell me you love me,” she urged.

He smiled softly.  “I love you, Chrissie.  I’ve loved you from the moment I first saw you.  And nothing in this world has been as important to me in my life since then.”

In that moment she wanted him -- loved him, too -- more than anything in her life, his life with her, their life together.  “You may proceed,” she stated with a grin, and he started all over again, nipping at her lips, her cheeks, her neck, slowly -- Oh, God!  ever so slowly -- he trailed those kisses down to her breasts, now holding one firmly with his hand, stroking the tip with his thumb. His mouth encompassed the other nipple, tenderly sucking and pulling it between his teeth. Chrissie arched her back into him allowing him full access to her, and she heard herself moan with delight.

His hand slid down her stomach to caress her thighs lazily and delicately he trailed his tongue up her neck -- again with the upper body kisses -- and licked that sweet soft spot under her ear, sucking on her earlobe he whispered, “Do you love me?”

As he spoke, his hand began to tickle the soft hair nestled between her legs. Not entering her, not stroking her, just teasing her, letting her know what was waiting for her, deliberately tormenting her.  

Chrissie couldn’t speak if she wanted to.  Every part of her, inside and out, ached for him to do something more than play with her.  And somewhere in the middle of it all, she felt safe and content and precisely where she was meant to be.  It was like her body knew exactly what she wanted in his arms and then some, as though they had perfected this act for two years and he knew everything about her. Yet she had no memory or idea what he liked other than the fact that he liked pleasing her. This unsettled her a bit.

“You’re killing me Chris,” Race said as he continued kissing her neck.  “Do you love me?”

She could tell he was waging a war within himself, debating on whether to just go with whatever she answered or listen to his pride and not accept anything less than her love. The gentleman she was married to, who only wanted to please her, to make her happy, would not go on unless her heart was right there with him, because he understood her.  He knew she couldn’t make love unless she loved, and this -- tonight -- had to be about more than just sex.

Putting him at ease with an impassioned look, she simply said, “Yes, I love you,” and he breathed a sigh of relief...but that was it.  

Chrissie rose up on her elbows.  “But if you don’t take me now I will kick you out of this bed and do it myself!”

Race put his lips on hers and smothered her with a concentrated dose of passion and love, and Chrissie matched his desire.  This was right, she could feel it to the depths of her soul. His hand between her thighs slid down, grazing her intimately, and she jerked as a fiery thread of energy shot up her spine.  “More,” she moaned.  His finger slide into the wet warm spot and a rumble of contentment echoed out of her throat.

He excited her like no other lover had, and she tried anticipating his next move, yet she couldn’t. When she thought she knew what was coming next, he always surprised her. Like now, she was enjoying what his hand did to her, how he stroked her, how she arched to be closer to his touch as his finger circled her opening, slowly sliding inside her as he lapped at her breast, sucking and gently rubbing the tip between his lips and teeth.  But when she could not take the pleasure any more without exploding, his finger was no longer there and his lips trail quickly down her stomach, guided by the heat that radiated out from her core. She wanted this, however, she wanted to make him happy and here he was doing it again, everything to please her.

“No!” She said the word in a gasp, not realizing the doubts that would now cloud Race’s mind, until she saw the confused look in his eyes. She reached down and put her hands on each side of his face and rerouted him back up her body, adding, “I want to please you, make you happy.”    

“Sweetheart, making you happy makes me happy,” he began kissing her again sending waves of excitement through her with every touch, every stroke, every caress.  Falling back onto the pillow-top mattress she moaned again as his tongue flicked down, down, down to latch onto some very sensitive parts. She could have sworn she heard him say, “Sweet Heaven!” but it was lost in the pulse beat and rush of sound in her eardrums.

Race pulled her hips, tilting her up and throwing a leg over his shoulder as he devoured her, sending her body to new heights, reducing her to a quivering mass of need and gasping breaths.  Reaching up she grabbed hold of the headboard as her body held back the rolling orgasm that now threatened to claimed her. Race held her hips still as he continued the onslaught of strokes and tongue flicks until she screamed out, “Race!  Oh, God, I need you!”

She could feel him chuckle against her thigh. “You have me, sweetheart.”

“I want you.”

“Again, you have me, sweetheart.”

“NOW! Race!”

He kissed the curls covering her pubic bone, “I...”  He kissed her stomach, “...aim...”  Her breast, “...to...”  Her neck, “...please...”  He kissed her lips. Chrissie curled her legs around the back of his thighs as he positioned his body between her legs. Slowly, she felt his erection slide in to her, feeling every inch of him glide in to the deepest part of her, and her eyes closed with ecstasy.  

And then he stopped.  Completely stopped!  He stopped kissing her, he stopped breathing, and Chrissie had stopped thinking about ten minutes ago.

“Aw, hell, Chris,” he groaned.  “I forgot...”

“It’s easy,” she gasped, “In and out...a couple hundred times...”

He laughed in her ear, a warm, deep sound full of love.  “No...I meant, are you still taking your birth control?”

Her eyes blinked open.  “I’m on birth control?”

“Oh, shit,” he mumbled, and dropped his forehead to her collarbone.  Chrissie wriggled to fully seat him inside her, not really caring about birth control at this point, and he repeated, “Oh, shit, stop that.”

“Why?”  She wiggled again.  He groaned -- loudly -- and the vibration did wonderful things to her.  She tilted her pelvis down into the mattress and back up to meet him, using her heels to compress their bodies together.  “Chris...” he begged her to stop, and she sighed, “I don’t care,” and didn’t stop.

He raised his head to meet her gaze.  “You’d have my baby?”

She smiled softly.  “Six, right?  Two boys, four girls?  We’ll need lots of practice to get that right...starting now.”

An unusual sheen covered his blue eyes, and Chrissie wondered about that, but he kissed her again, and everything except the pleasure centers in her brain shut down.  “I love you so much,” he whispered against her mouth, moving to thrust deeper and harder, and her head went back and her eyes rolled back, hugging him tighter to her as he buried his face in the heated skin of her neck and shoulder and took them both to the height of climax.  She lost control of her muscles and control over her heartbeat and breathing...and well, everything else, too, as her orgasm peaked, and Race’s body stiffened on top of her, and the warmth of him spread within her, soaking her to her very soul.

Race lifted his head and smiled down at Chrissie, planting soft kisses all along her mouth and jaw, and she reached up, touching his face with her shaking fingertips. Meeting his eyes, she could see the love deep within him. He adored her and she knew in this perfect moment, that there was nothing he would not do for her. She wanted him to know exactly how she was feeling. “I love you,” she whispered. “I do, I don’t know how, I don’t know when. But I know you love me and no matter what I will never forget this as the first time we made love.”

*****

She was an angel.

Race woke up an hour ago, and since then, he couldn’t stop staring at Chrissie.  Her auburn curls spread out on the mattress like little tendrils of fire, and the sheet tangled around her body, molded to every dip and arch from her breasts to her thighs.  Her cheeks were still flushed from the exertion of making love twice last night, and her eyelashes fanned out beautifully, a dark contrast to her fair complexion.

Unfettered joy burst in his heart.  And not because his wife loved him again.  Chrissie slept through the whole night, not once getting up to move about the house unaware, and he knew it was because she finally surrendered to him and their future together.  Last night had been the start of their new life, and he no longer regretted that she lost her memory of him.  He’d fallen in love with his wife all over again, and though he’d miss the old Chrissie, his new Chrissie commanded his heart now.  He had plans for her.  He wanted to propose all over again and marry her again and make love to her again.

The making love part might come sooner than any of that other stuff.  Already, his morning erection begged for release, and he imagined sliding inside her while she was still warm and drowsy, evoking a languid orgasm from her.

A rosy colored nipple peeked out of the top of the sheet, and gently, so to not disturb her, he pushed down the fabric and touched his tongue to the sweet tip.  He sensed her smiling through the dissipating layers of sleep.  Her hands filtered through his hair as she purred graciously.

“Good morning,” he told her from his post at her breast.

She blinked a few times, clearing the daze from her eyes.  “You’re still here,” she murmured.

“I’m still here,” he confirmed with an indulgent smile, and she smiled back.  It was the relief in her smile that stalled his heart.  

“I was afraid...” she whispered, trailing off, moisture building in her gaze.

“Never be afraid, Chrissie,” he told her, dragging his mouth up to meet hers.  “We’re together again, and that’s all that matters.”

“Thank you,” she said as a drop of liquid love landed on her cheek.

“Hey, don’t cry, Chris...I want you to be happy.”

She sniffed and wiped her nose.  “I am happy,” she said with a shaky smile.  “That’s why I’m crying.”

Race chuckled, brushing his lips across her temple to bury his nose into her hair, inhaling the fresh scent of her shampoo.  “I’ll  never understand that.  Crying because you’re happy.”

“You’ve never cried because you were happy about something?  Not even when you win a race?”

“I think I got a little choked up last night when you told me you loved me.  Does that count?”

She smiled and let out a little giggle.  Then she sighed and repeated, “Thank you, Race.”

“You’re welcome,” he replied, moving down to nuzzle the soft spot below her ear.  “But what for?”

“For being patient with me all this time,” she answered, tilting her head to the side to grant him better access to her silky skin.  “I know I haven’t been easy to live with.”

He grinned as he nipped at the curve where her shoulder met her neck.  “You were never easy to live with.”  She slapped him on the butt, and he rumbled a deep laugh.  “But I like it, I always have.  You’re mine, and I don’t give up what’s mine.”

“Mmm,” she moaned invitingly, closing her eyes and running her fingers up and down his back while his walked their way down her body, pausing a moment to tease that exposed nipple and then slipping under the sheet to rediscover a priceless treasure.

“Can I be yours again?” she asked, breathless from stimulation and passion.  He loved her so much, and wanted her so much, and he told her so, over and over again as he rolled on top of her body, possessing her while she was still warm and somewhat drowsy.

Nearly three eternities later, Race reclined on his back, forcing oxygen into his lungs while Chrissie laid her head on his chest, drawing circles around his bellybutton.  “That was wonderful,” she sighed happily.

“Thank you.”

“What do you want to do today?”

He chuckled.  “I’ve already accomplished my goal.  What do you want to do today?”

Her shoulder hitched against his ribs as she shrugged but she didn’t answer.  Her fingers were trailing down lower than his navel, and he honestly didn’t think he had the energy for more lovemaking right now.  Stopping her leisurely progress southward with a staying hand, he grunted.  But she wasn’t to be deterred.  She shook free of his hold and traced a line past his sated organ to sketch more of those delightful whorls along his testicles, scratching lightly with her fingernails.

“Stop that,” he said, slapping her hand away.  “It tickles.”

“It does?”  She kept doing it, and he groaned because it was starting to do more than tickle.  He grasped her wrist and brought her palm up for a kiss.  She responded by lifting her head and coating his chest with her own intoxicating kisses and rubbing her free hand over the muscles that spasmed like crazy from her touch.  “You are so beautiful,” she said against a pectoral, and he choked.

“Chris, I am handsome or gorgeous or sexy, but never beautiful.  That would be you, sweetheart.”

She rotated to her stomach and propped her chin on his chest again, staring up at his face and smiling so softly he had a difficult time concentrating on anything else.  However, that didn’t stop him from taking a second to admire the way the lines of her shoulders and back smoothed down to the swell of her bare bottom and past to where her feet kicked lazily in the air.  Chrissie always had a great body...smooth, delicate skin, dotted with adorable freckles along her shoulder blades and that one area just where her back met her rear...soft and round in all the right spots and fragile and dainty in others.  

“Okay, I have an idea,” she said, drawing his eyes back to her smile.  “Let’s take a day trip.  Just you and me.”

“Where would you like to go?”

“I don’t know.  Name some places.”

He thought about it, then looked into her blue eyes, and forgot what he was supposed to be thinking about.  “Sorry, what?”

Chrissie laughed and hopped off the bed while he enjoyed the bounce of her breasts and butt.  “Alright then...let’s go swimming,” she suggested.

“Swimming?” he asked, picturing Chrissie in a skimpy bikini, all wet and shining and warm from the sun, and he thought about rubbing sunscreen all over that sundrenched body, and she’d rub some on him, and he said, “Oh, yeah, let’s go swimming.  Hot Springs?”

“Oh, no,” she laughed, disappearing into the master bathroom.  “Somewhere a lot more exciting...Wild River Country.”  She winked and shut the door on him.  A second later, the shower started up.  He scrambled off the bed and went to join her while she was all wet and shining and warm from the shower spray.  

They spent the whole Sunday at the water park, sliding down the water slides, drifting along the lazy river that circled the large wave pool, and soaking up the sun side by side.  Everywhere he looked, he saw grown and half-grown men appreciating Chrissie, and Race’s heart filled with pride.  They could look all they wanted, but that woman would be going home with him.