Last Day

As i walk into school with my head held high, i look around and see my other friends Kadynce, and Emma running up to me. They look at me with a happy look and say "welcome to hell"

"Hah i love it" i say back and hug them both. I look back and see Kaleb sitting down on the stairs and i walk over to him.

"Wanna talk about it???" i ask in a polite quiet voice.

"Not really, i mean i lost the love of my life and i just-" he choked on the tears and took a deep breath and finished "i really liked her and i guess i have to live with her hating me."

"Kaleb, i promise you will find someone else, it is just a matter of time, hey Kadynce is free." i say and he lightly punches me in the arm and laughs.

"You really know how to make a guy feel better, thanks." he said and hugged me.

We both walked over to our "Squad" we like to call it. (Btw we were all in 9th grade) when we here the bell ring we all walk to our first class. And yes we have all of our classes together, we talked with the principal and he was cool with it. Our first period was Mrs. Hooper for math. And when we all found out witch lunch period we were going to have we started to laugh. "Mrs. Hooper, do we really have to have 3rd lunch!?" Calvin asked.

"Yes Clark Bar you do." she said and looked at him.

"Um Mrs. Hooper?" Emma asked.

"Yes Emma-doobird?" she said.

"May i use the restroom?" Emma said while laughing at the nickname she gave her.

"Bring me your planner." she said. Emma got her planner signed and she went to the restroom

-SKIP TO 6TH PERIOD-

"Hey Mr. Lund?? Are we gonna play today???" i asked him.

"Yeah but today is the last day so take your instruments home tonight everyone!" he yelled over the chitter chatter of the class.

"YAASSS!!" Kaleb yelled as he grabbed his Trombone and put it together.

"Tard." i whispered under my breath.

He gave me a death stare "Excuse me??" he asked me in a serious tone.

"You're excused!" i say and flip my hair in his face look back and smile.

"I fucking hate you" he said in between laughs.

"I know!" i said in a cheerful voice.

"OKAY EVERYONE TAKE THERE SEATS!!!" Mr. Lund yelled.

Me, Emma, Cora, and Kadynce sat in the Clarinet section and Calvin sat in the drum section and Kaleb sat in the Trombone section and Jesa sat in the Alto section and Trinyce sat in the Trumpet section with Dominic (Emmas crush).

After band, we had lunch than we went home and got to celebrate the first official hours of summer.

_________________________
Hey yall, soz i didn't make an authors note on the last chap, i was to existed because i wanted to publish so badly! Well anyway, let me know if the story sucks balls and if it doesn't, expect more in the future:-) love yall