chapter 3

c(Sofia's POV )

"You must be Damien's new P.A, Sofia. " a voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see a pretty woman who looked a few years older than me.

"That's me. "

"Do you mind if I sit down? " she said kindly.

I nodded and she sat next to me.

"I'm Tracey Lawrence." she said holding a perfectly manicured hand out for me to shake.

"So why did you want to work here? It's a boring job, you could have been a model. " she said enviously, showing me a neat row of white teeth.

"I was broke, I needed money and it was the only job that I got a reply from. " I told her which made her smile.

"Thats exactly what happened to me after my divorce, the dick took all the money and left me with zilch. "

"I just got divorced too." I said as if we were discussing the latest trend.

"Even though I'm poorer I'm sure having a better time that any day I spent with him." she said triumphantly which made me laugh.

"Would you like to go for a drink tonight? How about club heaven?" she said.

"Yeah what time I'll meet you there. "

"Ladies what are we talking about? " a masculine voice said which made me jump.

"Mr. Moon we were just discussing how amazing it is working for you!" Tracey said sarcastically.

"Miss. Lawrence I hope you are not being a bad influence on Sofia. " Mr . Moon said smartly.

"Sorry Sir. " she smiled and he walked back to his office with the blonde girl I saw earlier.