Chapter 5

Chapter five:

Dennis Point of View

I woke up because of the sound that I heard downstairs. The sound is like there is something like fight is going on. So I did my morning routine that I always do every morning then I went downstairs. As I went downstairs I saw that the  Americans soldiers are harrassing my Family to come with them and I saw a gun. Whats happening? I arrive here happily like theirs nothing happening and when I woke up I saw this?

"Who are you? What are doing here? And why are you harrassing my family to come with you?" I said

"You dont know us?! You must respect us! Or else you will be killed!" One of them said and point the gun to me.

Whats happening?

"Look, I dont know you and I dont know whats happening here but can we talk this? You dont need to harrass my family, we can talk this out!" I said and keep them calm.

But they didnt calm they just put the gun to me and said...

"You shup up! If you dont shut up I will kill all of you!. He said angryly

"You!". As he said and point one of his soldiers.

"Yes Sir?!". The soldier said and come near him.

"Get him now!" He said and point me.

The soldier come near me and harrass pull me and tied my hand.
Even if Im a man I cant fight them because they are so many and they have a gun and if I fight I might get killed. So I just freely follow them and get out of the house.

As we got out I also saw some Americans go out of the house of all houses here and they also got the families their and all of their house is also tied up.

I mean WHATS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD? ESPECIALLY TO THE PHILIPPINES? I know that the Spaniards invades the Philippines and I thought that the Americans save them but as I can see Americans are also invading the Philippines. I came back here in the Philippine because I thought the Philippines are already free but I guess I'm wrong...

They brought us in the middle of the city and and it looks like a hall and like we are all gathered here and its like their is an announcement to make.

I saw an old American man step out and go to the area where the mike is. As he got there he stare everyone of us and after that he said...

"Good day everyone! I am Gen. Smith you are here today because I have an announcement to make. As all you know we save you from the Spaniards and as a payment on us for saving your country you should all follow us and be a slave! We will make some new rule here and if you all dont follow we will kill you! Tomorrow, 8 sharp will be the start!". He said and turn his back on us.

As he turn his back the soldiers start untying the rope on our hands and we got free. Everyone is complaining and saying "what! No! Not again!" And "Please no!" And others are crying and I guess they had a truama back then and they thought they are already free but i guess they are also wrong.

We all get back to our own house.

"Mom, how are you?". I said and pat her back.

"Son, Im fine. I wish you didnt come home, I wish you should stay in America Im so sorry son". Mom said and I saw some tear fell.

"Mom, hush its not your fault." I said and hug her.

"Lets sleep now, we should not be late tomorrow". Mom said and tap my back.

I close the lights and go upstairs and went to my room.

I went to my bed and and I sigh and sleep.

*****************
Jessa's Work