Part End?

"Randhir ..rr..rr" she voiced like she meant every syllable of it.

Her arms stretching out ,her voice carrying the craving she held. She knew in this moment that this person before her was her husband. She dint know if this moment belonged to the real world ,but one thing she was sure of , was that he was HER guy.

She could question time and space and heaven and earth and dream and reality and her life and death and angels and Demons ,she'd question even God for a moment. But THIS PERSON right now without a doubt was Randhir. And there were no two ways about it.

Her world right now was just blank. All she could see was Randhir looking back at her. It was Almost as if she dint know where she was.
There was something in the way her eyes glistened and he knew she wanted him rather needed him by her side immediately.

He was by her bed clutching her hand within seconds. He heard  her breathing in sharply only to realise that she had stopped herself from doing so in the past few seconds. "Sanyukta I'm here okay .. See I'm here .. You can touch me,I dint leave you then,not for a moment and I won't leave you now. "

"I was stupid back then. Maybe I dint trust our love. I thought we made each other weak. I thought I made you weak and believe me ,that's the only reason I left. I dint want to be the reason which made you dependant. But that's where I went wrong , when I separated US as you and me. "

With the feel of his hand on her , she finally started thinking rationally. And on listening to his words her heart alone felt like it would bring her entire body crashing down. He had thought they made each other weak? She always thought she was his strength. And he was hers.

She tried to wriggle her hand out getting annoyed at what he did. He dint think about her for a second? And what she wanted? He just decided for the both of them? "We were partners Randhir. You came up with a silly theory and jumped right into it without caring if I agree. You pretended to die on me? What if I really died here without you ? Would that finally prove to you that you made me weak? And you'd rejoice verifying you're theory?"

"No. It's not just that. There were many signs Sanyukta. That proved that we weren't meant to be. For instance I waited for you at the mandap on our wedding day thinking for some insane reason that if our love could conquer all misunderstandings than you'd come. But you dint. Our love couldn't withstand two weeks of separation. " he sulked trying hard to put forward the numerous reasons why it had felt right then. And she stood there flabbergasted at his confession.

"What makes you say that it dint? Forget two weeks Randhir it conquered three months of me thinking you're dead. I still love you and you still love me. And you pushed me away that day. You took the most precious day of my life away. You broke the dream I had been seeing for ages. Of course I wouldn't ever imagine that you hadn't cancelled it. You can be pretty cold when you're hurt Randhir. That's a weakness you need to work on. Not our love!!!"

The last words came out as a yell of frustration. His insecurity had always been the villain in their relationship. He never thought that their love was enough.