They Meet

(Y/N) P.O.V.

One day I decided to go for a walk. I had to go to the store, anyway on my way back I saw a man dressed as a woman(I just know these kinds of things.). Then I realised that I was staring at him. But it was too late, he noticed and started walking towards me...
'Aaaaahhhhhhh!' I mentally freaked out...'Holly crap!!!!!!' Then I noticed that he was right in front of me. I instantly froze.'What do I do? Do I talk to him?' He then tapped my arm" Excuse me miss?"I stared at him in shock.' I can't believe ,it a guy is talking to me!!!!' "Where are you going? "he asked.Then I start to blush."I'm going to Amamizukan, where I live..." turns out that we are going to the same place. Great..."Well...bye." then I ran away. 'Oh god what will the sisterhood think?!?! Wait, do they know him?!? Do they know that he's a boy?!?' Oh well ,it dosent matter. I just want to get home.

I took the long way home ,I just don't want to run into that guy again.

~~Time Skip to Amamizukan (cause I'm lazy)~~

When I first got back I noticed everyone was in the living room. I heard their voices and another familiar voice. I walked in, only to be greeted by the girls and the cross dresser from earlier. I instantly froze. 'Why dose he keep showing up?!?!' "I'm going to my room. " I said, then I walker out of the room.

~~A few minutes later~~

Sukimi P.O.V.

I got worried about(Y/N). "I'm going to check on (Y/N)..." then I walked out. I went up to (Y/N)'s room. "Can I come in"i asked. "Yeah." She answered. I opened tthe door. "Whats going on, you never leave when we have a guest? " I asked. "Why is that cross dresser here???" She asked suddenly. "Umm...what do you 'mean cross dresser' I asked, worried about what she would say. "The guy in the living room! " she practically sreamed. "Shhhh or the others will hear you!!"I said. I know he's a boy, but you can't tell the others..." I pleaded. "Fine she said reluctantly. "Thank you so much!!!!"I said hugging her tightly. "No problem. " she replied.

___________________________________________________

A/N

So guys how was the first chapter?
Plz no hate!
This is my first story...
Follow me!
And my sister Anime_Girl121
Plz vote, share,and comment!!!
Until next time my little giraffes!