9. When He Looks At You (His Point Of View)

Harry: She is so beautiful. I love the way that she carries herself while we’re out and people are screaming at her, calling her names. She acts as if she can’t hear anybody while her adorable smile remains plastered across her lips. As we take a seat outside at a nearby coffee shop, I glance up at her to see that the sun is in the perfect position to make her look like the angel that she is. Her eyebrows knot together and she gives me a smile, most likely at my facial expression, and asks what I’m looking at. “You, of course,” I reply lacing our fingers together atop the table as our afternoon continues. 

Liam: Eyes shining in the sunlight, she laughs after I had told a joke that wasn’t very funny, but she laughed at anyways. I loved the face that she made when she would laugh; it was a perfect combination of joy and beauty. She glances back up to me and gives me one of those gorgeous smiles… the ones that made my stomach flip in the best way possible. “Thank you for today… this was perfect,” she spoke, motioning towards our picnic on the grass with her left hand. “Anything for you,” I smiled in reply, taking her face in one of my hands before placing a gentle kiss upon her lips. 

Louis: I never thought that in one million years that I’d find the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but I did… and she is perfect. As we lay on our shared bed watching television, I can hear her giggle as she watches the show. I wasn’t watching the television show, I was watching her. The way she would brush her hair away from her face when a strand fell in her eye, or when she would let out a deep sigh before cuddling into my left side tighter. In response, I would tighten my grip on her waist. Although my arm was falling asleep, I didn’t dare move it because I knew that she wanted it there. 

Niall: It was still shocking to me that she had agreed to go out with me... even after three years. Every time we would watch a football game, her eyes were fixated on the television intently. When our team would score a goal, her face would light up adorably and she would stand up with a cheer. Making sure to give me a kiss before she sat back down, she jumped into the spot beside me and cuddled to my side, making me smile. Everything about her was completely adorable. From her little button nose to her tiny toes that she hated so much, she was the most adorable girl that I had ever laid my eyes on. 

Zayn: I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a girl as beautiful as she. Her hair that cascades freely down her back or across her face when there’s a breeze, her nose that reminds me of an adorable little button every time she makes a face at me, and most of all, her eyes. Those eyes would be the death of me, I knew they would. We currently were resting on the couch in front of our television, her head just beneath my chin as her steady breathing moved against my torso. My fingers ran up her sides as she continued to sleep beautifully. God, everything she did was so beautiful.