Worries

The brunette kept waiting for Hibari for another three hours, lying around, looking out of the window, drinking tea, wondering if he should cook the lunch again, but deciding not to do so, cause the prefect hated wasting food. It was past 4pm, when the sliding door finally opened, waking Tsuna up from his boredom.

"Hibari-san!" he shouted happily, jumping up on his feet and running towards him. The skylark looked quite pissed, so Tsuna stopped just a few meters in front of him and watched him, thinking if it was because of before or somethings else. 'Either way, Hibari-san worked till now without even eating, so I should prepare lunch for him.'

"You must be hungry! Please, sit down. I'll prepare the food for you!" the brunette smiled at surprised prefect.

"You cooked lunch today?" he asked as he sat down and watched Tsuna's back.

"Yep! I decided that I should be of some use to you, when you let me live here and since the cooking seemed to me as the easiest thing to do so I gave it a try, but unfortunately it didn't turn out as I expected..." brunette's shoulders stooped as he felt little disappointed and ashamed that he had to serve something that Hibari will certainly not enjoy. He finished preparing food and put two bowls of rice with curry on the table.

"It's a bit bitter, because I burned the onion... I'm sorry you have to eat it."

Hibari didn't say anything and instead took his chop-sticks and tasted the meal. Tsuna stared at him nervously, waiting for his reaction and squeezing the sleeves of his yukata.

"It's not so bad for your first time. Next time it will be better." he said, making the brunette blush by his comment. 'Next time he said! Does it mean he doesn't mind me cooking for him?' Tsuna smiled brightly and nodded as he started to look forward to next cooking.

While they were eating, the brunette remembered he wanted to ask the prefect about something. 'I should ask Hibari-san about my strange feelings now that I have an opportunity!' he thought and glanced at him inconspicuously.

"Ano, Hibari-san, who was that man from before?"

'What the hell?!? Why am I asking him about this??!' Tsuna asked himself and whined mentally because of his stupid question. The skylark stared at him and it almost looked like he will ignore his question.

"That was Kusakabe Tetsuya, the second-in-command of the Disciplinary committee." he said simply and then kept eating as if there was no need to say more.

"So he's your right hand, Hibari-san?"

"No!" Hibari grumbled, looking quite pissed because of that idea. "I don't need anyone to be my right hand."

"Oh, o-ok..." the brunette gulped and wiped of cold sweat from his forehead. "But he still has to be important to you since he can enter the house, no?" Tsuna stated with questioning expression, feeling a little defeated, when he thought there might was someone who's even more important to Hibari than him.

The prefect sighed and frowned when he felt slight annoyance growing within him. "Why are asking me about him, Tsunayoshi?" he asked him instead of answering with cold eyes.

"Heh?? I-...I was just a little interested, because it was the first time someone other than you came here..." Tsuna rubbed his head nervously, hoping Hibari won't find out that it wasn't the whole truth. The prefect watch him for a while without saying anything, but then he finished his lunch and stood up, heading towards the door.

"Anyway I have some work I have to do, so don't disturb me. At 10pm come to my workroom."

"Hai!"

Hibari opened the door, but stopped before leaving the room, turning to the brunette. "Thanks for the meal, Tsunayoshi." he said and smirked when he saw Tsuna blushing shyly.