Chapter 1: What goes thump in the night

Fredbear's POV:

'Another day of work passed' I thought to myself as I helped the others clean up after yet another long day at the pizzaria. Chica was tidying and stacking empty pizza boxes, Foxy was wiping up an unknown liquid off the floor, Bonnie was retuning his guitar, Freddy was furiously trying to wipe tomato sauce out of his fur, and I was moping the floor. I sighed. Freddy, my younger brother, looked as if he was about to start a fire on his own chest, with the speed and force he was using to try and get the sauce out of his fur. I was just about to go over and help him when Bonnie grabbed the rag Freddy was using and gave him a sympathetic look. "Dude, are you trying to get that gunk out out of your fur, or burn a hole through your endoskeleton," the purple rabbit questioned, folding his arms and raising his eyebrow Sassily. "Get it out"  Freddy mumbled, rolling his eyes at Bonnie's antics. "Well, this method might work better than the 'rub as hard and as fast as you can till the fucker disappears' one you were using" Bonnie smiled, making small air qoutes with his paws. Freddy just rolled his eyes again and smirked. The bunny lifted the rag to his face and dabbed it on his tongue 3 times before rubbing it were the sauce was on Freddy's chest. He lifted up the rag, which now had contained the sauce on it. "And, vuala!" Bonnie beamed, showcasing the dirty rag as if he where a magicians assistant. "How did you even get pizza sauce in your fur in the first place" he asked, giving Freddy a sly smirk. "Oh, this brat of a kid ran up to me and literally just wiped his hands on my fur, like, what the hell?!" Freddy explained crossly. Bonnie giggled slightly and his statement, because, if you think about it, it was is pretty funny.

 "Hey, any one want pizza?!" Chica chirped, holding a steaming box of her famous extra cheesy pizza. "Sure thing, thanks chica" I beamed, delightfully taking a slice from the box. I bit into it.'mmm, still fresh'  Bonnie and Freddy clambered off of the stage to get some before Foxy ate it all, and before long, we had all dug in to the delicios box of pizza. "Dont mind if I do~" Freddy smiled, lifting a slice delecatly out of the box. He looked around at me, Foxy and Bonnie and rolled his eyes. "Atleast I'm a clean eater" he smirked, refering to Foxy's, Bonnie's, and my own pizza covered faces. Chica giggled, her bib was the only part of her that had food on it. "Ya might want ta stop flappin ya jaws Fred" Foxy said, spitting a bit of half chewed pizza on to the dinning room table that we were all gathered around. "Ya might loose control and drop ya pizza" "As if Foxy, I always know what I'm doing, as if I'd drop my pizza, ha!" Freddy laughed, waving his pizza around as if to brag the fact that he apparently, knew what he was doing. then, within an instant, a large drop of pizza sauce fell from Freddy's slice and on to his recently cleaned fur, if you had of blinked, you would have missed it. We all laughed our heads off, all of us that is, except Freddy who just gave the sauce a glare as if he were cursing it and it's entire extended family. "Here Fred" Bonnie exclaimed, between gasps of air as he attempted to try and stop laughing. "let me help ya clean it off, and next time, keep your bloody mouth shut" He giggled, walking Freddy off to the bathrooms. Freddy can be so full of himself sometimes, too the point where it is usually funny, but it almost always ends up with him making a fool out of himself, but, that's why we love the guy.

We finished up the pizza, leaving a few slices left over for Bonnie and Freddy, knowing that they would still be hungry. Until they came back, we just sat around and talked, we hadn't had a nightguard in ages, so we could wander about freely, and sleep when we wanted to. But when the boys came back, we couldn't help but stare. "What the hell happened?!" Chica questioned, standing up and folding her arms like a cross mother, though, she had the same beaming smile across her face that she always had. "Well you see~" Bonnie started, scratching his neck. "IT WAS HIS FAULT!" he and Freddy both yelled at the same time, pointing in each others directions, like 2 year olds blaming each other for things. Bonnie and Freddy were both drenched from head to toe in water, Freddy's hat was missing, and Bonnie's eyeliner that he wore, was starting to run. Bonnie sighed. "I was helping Freddy wash  the pizza sauce off, and I decided to pull a little prank on him." Bonnie explained, ringing out his crimson coloured bow that he wore around his neck of all the water that it had soaked up.