Caught

~Tara's POV~

I know Zayn said to stay in my room but I've really got to go to the bathroom. I turn off my music first and then head to the bathroom. When I come out, I bump into Derek. "I know what you did Tara." "What?" "You snuck out of the house and got drunk. I can smell the beer on you." "Please don't tell Mom and Dad." I beg. "I won't. If..." "If what?" "You do me a little favor." "And what would that be?" "I'll let you know. What do you say?" "Fine." I say and start to head back to my room. "Oh and Tara." "Yeah?" "If you don't do as I say then I'll tell." I nod and go to my room and lock the door behind me. 'Great. Now I've got Derek on my case. This isn't going to end well.' I change into my pajamas and get into bed.

~Derek's POV~

After supper, I go to the club to hang with my friends. I have a couple of drinks but not much because my parents don't know about me drinking. When I get home, I head to the attic where my room is. I hear Tara's music playing just like it was when I left. I stand in the middle of the hallway when I hear a song she hates come on. I wait for her to change it but she never does. That's when I realize she snuck out of the house and I go on up to my room. "Daddy's princess isn't so innocent anymore. I should tell on her. Or maybe I could use this to my advantage. I think I'll go with the latter." I say to myself.

I'm playing video games when I hear voices outside. I pause it and go to the window. I see Zayn and Tara outside and he is helping her sneak back into her room. When I see Zayn leave, I go downstairs to talk with Tara. She goes into the bathroom and I stand outside the door waiting for her. When she comes out, she runs into me. She is wearing a mini skirt and tank top and I can smell beer on her. I smirk and say, "I know what you did Tara." "What?" "You snuck out of the house and got drunk. I can smell the beer on you." "Please don't tell Mom and Dad." She begs. This makes me smirk more. "I won't. If..." "If what?" "You do me a little favor." "And what would that be?" "I'll let you know. What do you say?" "Fine." She turns to go to her room but I stop Tara by saying, "Oh and Tara." "Yeah?" "If you don't do as I say then I'll tell." She nods and then goes into her room.

I head back to my room. 'Black mailing can be so sweet sometimes.' I think to myself. I turn off my game system and go to bed.