Jackson Confession song

You are at school with your best friend, Jackson, when you suddenly get a weird feeling in your stomach.
"Hey Jackson, I don't feel good, I think I'll go to the nurse's office." you say and he starts to tense up. "Do you think you can wait after gym (Y/N) you're probably just nervous." Jackson says as he starts to play with his tie. "But I really don't feel good... Why do you want me to wait so badly?" You asked and you saw him dart his eyes avoiding all eye contact. "I... I Just don't want to be alone okay!" Jackson says even more nervous than before.
You know that Jackson hasn't been at school lately because of the video filming with Got7. Since Jackson has been away from you for so long you stay because you never get to see you anymore.
As you get closer to the gym the feeling in your stomach gets worse and worse. "Okay I'll stay but I feel that something weird is going to happen. "Why aren't we changing today?" "Just trust me (Y/N), it'll be fine." Jackson goes through the boys locker room leaving you completely alone. You decide to trust him and walk towards the gym. You pull the door open and you did not expect to see what was behind that door.
It was Got7 and the whole scene was like something from a movie. "What's going on? Why are you guys here?" A thousand questions are running through your head, and none of them were answering them.
You try to ask what's happening when you see Jackson there, holding something in his hands. As you walk towards him, he starts to rap lines from a song you never heard before. "Hundreds of confessions without success, I feel so unconfident should I just go back" You start to realize that he's confessing to you. Out of all people, your best friend since you've known since childhood is confessing to you.

"I say I'll confess for sure, but it's pointless with no actions in the end, Can't keep my head up in front of you" This is why he was acting so nervous before, and why you felt all those weird feelings in your stomach.

Ever since he became a member of Got7, he never has time to be with you, which tore you up inside. You start to tear up as you start to realize that you love him too. The song goes by in a hazy blur and you don't realize it but Mark starts his rap and says "Take one side of the earphone in your hand. Shall we?" The whole song stopped and all the members look at you as Jackson holds out a sign that says "Don't have the courage to tell you, With this song let me open my heart to you." Your heart stops. You can't believe that Jackson has just confessed to you. The whole room was silent.
You accept his confession and he held you in his warm embrace. Nothing could describe what you were feeling, you never thought that a normal girl like you would be with someone like Jackson. You felt tears starting to form and you couldn't stop your tears from falling.

Once you accepted his confession, everyone went crazy, snow and confetti showered the room. It felt like a dream, and before you know it, Jackson kisses you. You didn't expect it, but you didn't care since this was one of the most happiest moments of your life.
"I love you so much" Jackson says and you notice that his eyes were filled with tears.
"I love you too Jackson" you said back meaning every word you said.