chapter 1

"Angelina," my mum said shaking me awake, "wake up it's 12am" I groaned.  Then I shot my eyes open and I grab my phone to see who text me while I'm sleeping. My best friend "haley" sent me message telling me " Are you free today, I wanna Go out with ya?" I replied. "Gimme 10 minutes to get ready okay" She replied "okay sweetie"

I put my phone on the bed, and threw the blanket off me. I headed to the bathroom, to take a shower.

**5 MINUTES AGO**

I finished my shower, it was really amazing. I brushed my hair and pulled it in a high bun. After that I choose my clothes I wear a comfy sweatshirt, ,a black ripped jeans and a pair of balck shoe.

I headed downstairs to make myself a breakfast. I found a pizza and I was happy about it. I ate it in 3 minutes or something.

I opened the door and I saw haley, she was in her car waiting for me. I smiles at her and she smiled Back. "hey, I missed you so much" she said and I nodded " I know girl" she laughed and said." What a weird girl!"

"we're going to Starbucks okay"she said and I nodded "sounds great" I said and smirked. She played some music, She started to dance and sing with the song. I found myslef do the same. All the people that in the street were watching us. We found a child with her mum, he look at us and started to laugh and he screamed saying" I LIKE YOU GIRLS". I look out of the window and told him" WE LIKE YOU MORE BOY" after few minutes...

"finally we're here" she said. Then we got out of the car and ordered a cotton candy frappuccino we both preferred cotton candy.

We sat in a corner and started to make some stupid things like make laugh at people and laugh at alot of things without any reason.

*AFTER 2 HOURS**

I think we should go haley. Its already 4:00Am and I have to do alot of stuff today. I said, she replied "same here, my uncle will visit us today and he will bring his wife and his new baby, he want us to see him. Am really so excited about it" she said, I smiled at her. "okay lets get out of this place hahaha."I said and she laughed so hard 'bout it.

"She get into the car, but I don't. She says "hey come in?" I was thinking that I want to walk with myself without anyone. "No, I will walk by myself, don't worry about me."
She was so worried about me and she started to say "Are you okay?!" I look at her with a small smile drawn on my face "Yes, I said don't worry about me." Before I leave I hugged her so tight, she hugged me back. "I'm gonna miss you bestie" she said. The truth is I was about to cry but tears didnt fall
"I'm gonna miss you too sweetie" I said. then she left

While i was walking I remembered my dad. He passed away when I young. Now i'm 16. He was the most person that I really love and my mum too. I wanna see him again. he was so kind and beautiful I know he's in a better place now. All I want is to see him again. I really missed him so much.

Then I reached my home. " I'M HOME" I said.i saw My mum came ftom upstairs and hugged me so tight and I hugged her back. "how was your day sweetie?" I looked  at her and smiled. " it was amazing mum" I said. "are you sure baby!" She asked me again to make sure, I gave her a  forehead kiss " yes, am pretty sure Mommy" I replied. Then go upstairs to change my clothes..

I was doing my homework and I got 2 messages from haley I open it and read it

Haley: hi bae :)

Haley: are u okay right now?!

Me: am okay sister :")

Haley: that sounds great, what are you doing??

Me: I was cleaning my room cause it was really messy. What about u??

Haley: playing with my uncle's son. You know he's so sweet <3

Me: send me a pic of him

Haley: picture message from:haley

Me: omgg... he so adorable

Haley: yeah he is

Me: am sorry haley I gotta go. Its 10:54 pm I have to sleep now okay ENJOY YOU TIME SUNCHINE.
Good night love.. <3

Haley: okay Angel. Good night love<3

Hey guys.. its my first fanfic on wattpad. if you enjoy it please vote and comment what you thing. Hope you guys love this :)
Gonna update so soooon!!

All the love. Xx