Confession: Part One

Kamiah P.O.V
Saturday morning

I layed up all night wondering what the hell just happened last night?! It happened so fast, that it was almost not real . The cops give Killa permission to basically be my dad until August comes back. Which, honestly would be never...

I'm at Killa's house, it's actually nice. With it's wooden shiny floors, marble walls, expansive red furniture. Killa is out to pick out a package, so I'm alone with my thoughts. Suddenly, a picture of my mom pops in my head. I start thinking about when her addiction first started....

Flashback
June of 2003

I remember being five still playing with dolls. My mom being out light all the time.So she paid a girl called Aaliyah to watch me. She was a mother figure to me.

But anyway, I remember Aaliyah sleeping and lil me still up playing with my dolls. When, I heard the door handle being messed with. Like someone was gonna break in.

" AAA..." I said, trying to wake her up. I really didn't know how to say Aaliyah at the time. She didn't move. I knew not to answer the door. Aaliyah told me not too. But the knocks got louder and louder and it began to scare me. I hid behind our green couch.

" Boom" the door gets kicked opened by some guys in uniform.

I wanted to cry but I force myself not too. The cops turned over tables, looking behind the book cases, and through our drawers for something. As half of the cops raided our house, some tried to wake Aaliyah up.

" She has a pulse.. She seems to be on heroine. Call for the ambulance. Now!! " a cop with a hugh figure, black curly hair, he had a couple tattoos on his arms, and those red EYES scared little me the most. " We just have to find that little girl "

They looked through the whole house looking for me. I covered my mouth not making a sound. I couldn't risk them finding me and putting me in the system. A place where man have a thing for little girls like me. They sell the girls to men for money, they beat and RAPE you with out no pity.