The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 12

Anna’s P.O.V.

I roll my eyes, hating the fact that Matt kept the bag. My wolf whimpered when I mentioned his name…she wanted to be near Matt but me…I barely missed him.

I threw the damn bag back in the bottom drawer and then I closed it and I began to place my things in the drawers. After I finished, I tossed the bags away.

I hear a knock on the door three hours later.

“Can I come in?” I hear Amy say.

“Yeah.” I say.

I hear the door being unlocked and then the door opens.

“Did you want lunch?” She asks.

I nod my head.

“Alright, I’ll get you some food.” She says.

She begins to leave but then I call out her name.

“Have you seen Matt?” I ask.

My wolf wanted to know how our mate is doing.

“No I woke up late but Drake told me that he looked like he was on the verge of crying.” She says.

My wolf wanted me to go and comfort our mate but of course me being stubborn, refused to do anything for a guy…who as far as I’m concerned…is keeping me hostage.

She leaves then and I hear the door being locked. Seems like Amy was told to lock the door so I couldn’t get out.

She came back four minutes later and I saw Drake with her. I smile at Drake but all he does is shake his head like he thinks I’m a disgrace and that I don’t deserve to be called Matt’s mate.

‘Your right about that one.’ I hear my wolf say.

‘Wasn’t talking to you.’ I say to her.

Amy left the plate and pop on the dresser.

“I’ll come by later to get your dishes.” Drake says.

Before I could say anything, Drake grabbed Amy and he dragged her out the room and then the door was shut and I hear the knob being locked.

Great now Drake hates me. I didn’t even want to eat anymore.

If it wasn’t because of my past, I wouldn’t be trying to run off and I would accept Matt as my mate.

I grabbed the pop, opened it and took a drink from it. I sat on the bed and three hours later of doing nothing, I heard the door being unlocked and I saw Drake. He didn’t say anything or even look at me.

“Drake?” I ask.

He stops walking but he doesn’t look at me.

“Why do you hate me?” I ask.

He looks at me. “I don’t hate you.” He says.

“Then why does it seem like you do?” I ask.

“Because you take advantage of Matt and I don’t like it.” He says.

“If you knew what past I had, you would understand why I’m trying to run off.” I say.

“Why don’t you tell me?” He asks.

“You’ll tell Matt.” I say.

“Listen Anna, Matt would never hurt you.” He tells me.

“I’d like believe that.” I say.

Drake goes back to ignoring me and then he grabs the plate. He looks down at me and then at me.

“You didn’t eat?” He asks.

I shake my head. “My wolf makes me depressed.” I say.

“Why?” He asks.

“She wants to be with her mate.” I say.

“But you don’t?” He asks.

“Nope.” I say.

‘Denial.’ I hear my wolf say.