2 days before baby shower

Mykila POV

So me and kyla are having our baby showers together. We both are 9 months. My baby is do in 1 week so yeah. Kyla's baby is also do in 1 week.

Mykila POV

Me: * Calls Kyla *

Phone cov

Kyla: hello

Me: hey are you excited

Kyla: yeah I guess

Me: oh

Kyla: I am about to finish getting my beauty sleep

Me: OK me too. Just remember we have to go get our outfits tomorrow

Kyla: OK bye

              * end of cov *

Mykyla POV

So I was sitting on my couch with my bra and panties on eating some hot chips when I heard a knock on the door. So then I had to put on some shorts but they were still short.

Mykyla: *opens door* Hello how may I help you.

???????: Hello Ms. Braxton, I'm Mr. Brandon Jones and I will be your socialworker. I was informed that your baby is due in one week so I'm here to just go over some things with you if it's a good time.

Mykyla: yes it's a wonderful time come in Mr. Jones

Brandon: *steps in the door* I guess its true what they say

Mykyla: and what do they say

Brandon: a castle is only provided for a queen

Mykyla: awww how sweet. Can I get you anything, water, coffee, cookies, cake, orderves, anything

Bryson: no thank you

Mykyla: okay well let me go put on some appropriate clothing *walks up the stairs*

Brandon: Ms. Braxton are you supposed to be walking in suck high heels.

Mykyla: I'm a professional at this. Trust me I won't hurt myself

Brandon: OK but if you ever have any problems with anyone or if you stressed out give me a call. * hands her a business card*

Mykyla: thank you * takes it*

Brandon: well I better be going I will see you at the baby shower, one more time before the baby is due, and at the hospital when she's born.

Mykyla: OK I appreciate you

Brandon: OK bye * winks* *walks out the door*

Mykyla: *calls her mom*

                     Phone cov

Mykyla: hey mom

Lisa: hey hun, how are you doing, do you need me to Brandon ng you anything, are you stressing o-(gco)

Mykyla: mom I'm fine but I have great news

Lisa: tell me if it's nasty spare the details

Mykyla: so my social worker can by today and gurl let me tell you oooh he was so cute and he was attracted to me because gurl he just kept flirting I mean he was going back-to-back with all of these compliments and stuff. I was just so happy and at the end he gave me a little wink.

Lisa: Now look Mykyla you are having you bay in two days you do not need yo be thinking about finding you know man.

Mykyla: what do you mean I don't need a man. I need a man to be in thus baby's life. Now she already doesn't have a daddy so why doesn't she diserve at least a step daddy.

Lisa: OK look I guess your right I have to finish cooking my dinner. Oh yeah are you and Kyla coming over for dinner tonight

Mykyla: I can't I going out to dinner with Tyra tonight

Lisa: OK call me if you need me.

Mykyla: alr bye *click*

                          Later that night

Mykyla POV

So Tyra and I went out to this fancy restaurant but we left a little early because I was having bad contraction. So when I got home I wasvtgrowing up everywhere, going dizzy every couple of hours, and my stomach was aching really bad so I called my social worker and he came over and he said it was because of stress so we sat up and watched a movie then we fell asleep and now I woke up with me and him in the bed.

Mykyla: * sit up * good morning

Brandon: hey good morning * kisses her for a long time*

Mykyla: well do you want some breakfast

Brandon: yea but are you willing to make it

Mykyla: I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to

Brandon: well than I'm just going to run home and find me some clean clothes.

Mykyla: no I think I like you better without no pants or shirts and it might get better if you slip off those boxers.

Brandon: haha your funny