BET Awards 2016

AUG and Zhan'e in mm
(I love me some Lena Chase! Yaaas!)

August POV

Zhan'e and I have been going strong for a while. I feel like she's the perfect girl for me. She cooks, cleans, puts up with my bullshit, makes me laugh, lets me put more than the tip in, and is carrying my seed.

We was at the BET awards and my baby was looking too damn good. She was 5 months pregnant now so her stomach was poking out. She was glowing and had gained about 20 pounds which looked very good on her. She had on a black knee length off both shoulders dress and it was looking good. I saw other niggas looking at her. Pregnant belly and fuckin all.

"Now to perform his new single, AUGUST ALSINNNAAA!" The host yelled.

I danced on the stage and began to sing a song I had wrote for Zhan'e. Everybody cheered, but I knew that she knew that she was the one I was singing about. I love that woman and that's one if the biggest ways I could show her is through my music.

"I love you August!" I heard her yell.

How she yell so loud I can hear her over everybody?

"Love you too." I said before finishing the song.

I took a bow and waved at everybody. It went to commercial and I went back to sit with my woman. Zhan'e was so happy when she saw me. She hugged me tight. I didn't tell her I was performing that song. I wanted it to be a surprise. It's called Z.
(A/n: made it up.)

"I can't believe you wrote a song for me. You're so sweet. I love you so much." She said now crying happy tears.

"I luh you too behbeh. I' uh do anything fuh ya." I said kissing her cheek.

I wiped her tears and hissed her. All of a sudden we were full on making out. Chris had to tap us and tell us that commercials were over. Zhan'e was so irresistible. I had to have her every chance I got.

"Now for the best R&B artist of the year. The Nominees are Chris Brown, August Alsina, and Tyrese."

"Oh my god baby. I hope you win." Zhan'e said holding my hand tight as hell.

"And the winner is..... August Alsina!" The host yelled.

"Oh my god I won I won!" I jumped up and walked with Zhan'e to the stage.

"All I can say is wow. I ain't think I would get dis far... what do I do nah? Just kiddin. I would like to thank god, my mom, my neices, my manager, my band, my dancers, and last but neva least... the soon ta be mother of my child, Zhan'e Harris." I said putting my arm around her shoulders. She smiled and looked at me. "I luh dis woman with all my heart." I said kissing her cheek and then we walked off the stage while I let her hold my trophy.

Hell, she was my trophy. We sat down and I rubbed her belly as somebody else performed...it was a crappy song to tell you the truth. I don't know why ole dude made that.

"Wanna get outta hea behbeh?" I asked.

"What if you get another award and you ain't here to receive it?" I asked.

"They can send that ho though the mail. I wanna spend alone time with you so we can celebrate." I said winking.

"Okay fine...I'm horny anyways. Let's go." She said standing up.

"Pregnant pussy is the best pussy." I sang as I drove to the motel. It was a short drive. We got out the car and walked into the room the resembled an apartment.

As soon as I shut the door, I was all over Zhan'e. She pulled away and backed up and started taking off her clothes. Even with a baby bump her curvy body still looked perfect to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"I luh yo body. You a milf."

"Really?" She said giggling.

"Yup and I wanna kiss you." I said putting my lips on hers.

She pulled away and turned around walking toward the bedroom seductively. My mouth watered as I watched her hips sway and her ass jiggle. I started walking behind her and took my belt off throwing it on the floor. I took my shirt off and shut the bedroom door behind us.

"Remember that time I caught you in the kitchen in the tiny gown when you was living with Shanari?" I asked.

"Yea. I was so embarrassed." She said blushing at the memory.

"You still got that gown?" I asked.

"Yea. I don't even know if I can still fit it." She said laying on the bed. I got on top of her.

"You gon put dat gown on fa me afta you have Jr?" I asked.

"My baby girl you mean. And yes I will. Hopefully it will still fit." She said wrapping her legs around me.

I kissed her lips one more time and...well you know what happened after that.

Comment and vote.
4 more chapters left.