They're back!

They're back! On Twitter a 'fand' tweeted Camila asking if Jamila was back and she tweeted that they were, but quickly deleted it after about 1 minute. With this news, here's a throwback of the adorable couple. You heard it from here folks! Comment what you think below.

I changed it to 3rd person bc it's better idk.

Camila knocked on the big door that stood before her. After a couple of knocks, Justin opened the door with a soft smile.

"Hey," he spoke soothingly, breaking the silence that was overtaking the two, "come on." He stepped out of the way and pushed the heavy door wider, allowing her to walk in.

"What is it that you wanted?" The small girl asked plopping down onto the leather couch.

Their relationship didn't end exactly on a good note, Camila decided that Justin would be the first person that she would speak to about her sexuality and when she was finally brave enough to discuss it with him the conversation didn't go as planned.

*flashback*

"Justin. Justin we need to talk." Justin dragged Camila to his best friend's party and he was currently drunk off his rocker, but Camila wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

Camila had a little bit to drink and a wave of confidence suddenly washed over her. Justin was off in his own little world while she was constantly trying to get his attention.

This is how Justin was acting lately: getting drunk, doing multiple drugs, going to parties, and putting himself in danger in ways unimaginable.

"We need to talk, now." She raised her voice so that the obnoxiously loud music wasn't overpowering her voice.

"Babe, chill. Just enjoy the fucking music." He was slurring on his words and when he looked at Camila he was dosing off.

She was enjoying this new found confidence and was going to take advantage of it. She snatched Justin's hand causing him to spill his drink and forced him into the back room.

"Woah, what's y-your problem?" He asked now fully awake, fixing his rings that was all twisted in different directions.

"I need to tell you something."

All her self esteem flushed and she was looking into the eyes of the boy she loved, the one she met two years ago. She didn't know what to say or how to start, but maybe if she pulled the bandage off fast enough it'll be better.

"Okay, shoooot, I'm listening." He smiled, man was he in for a surprise.

"I need to tell you something, Justin." Camila repeated. She was nervous, but she need to tell him and she needed to tell him now.

"I heard that part, Mila." Justin chuckled and picked up her hands, gripped them softly, and stared into her eyes, "spit it out."

"I'm gay." She closed her eyes expecting to be slapped in the face with harsh words, but slowly opened them when it was nothing but silence.

"So what am I? Your cover up?" He spat and narrowed his eyes at the petite girl.

"No Justin, I love you and I love what we have." Her voice was shaky and she was on the verge of tears, "It's just new things that I'm discovering about myself."