Chapter 1:Problem(Laurence's POV)

The world is right once more. We were able to bring Garroth back from the Irene dimension,the Tu'la region has signed a peace treaty with ours, and the Phoenix Alliance settled down and has created it's own village.

The only problems left are our own, like mine. I'm sitting in a tree a couple of blocks out of the village. I can't believe this is even happening!! I've fallen out of love with the most amazing, beautiful woman in the world, Aphmau. How could I?! She's amazing at practically everything she tries to do and is the kindest soul that could have ever blessed this world!!! With these thoughts running through my mind, my best friend, Garroth, approaches me.     "Laurence, what are you doing up there?"

I curl up into a ball on the tree's gigantic branch.     "Leave me alone Garroth, you have no idea what i'm going through right now!!"      "I won't go away until you tell me what's wrong! Just tell me what's been bothering you!"      After thinking about the pros and cons of telling my best friend about my problem, I say, "As long as you don't tell anyone else..."      He sighs.    "What are you a child? Geez...Fine, but you need to tell me everything."     I nod. He slowly scales up the the tree.

"Good, now tell me what mopping around here for? You've been worrying some of us ya know. "     "Well... oh my Irene...umm"    "Just spit it out already Laurence!"    "Okay, okay....I um don't like Aph anymore...yeah."    Garroth falls of the branch, landing on the ground with a sickening thud.     "YOU WHAT!!!!!"     He quickly climbs up the tree and sits back down.    "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!"    "Quiet down Garroth, the whole village will hear us!"     "How?! This- "

Oh geez, this is going to be awkward.

"Well you see Garroth, I might have...fallen out of love... Pffft!"I break out laughing, realizing what a horrible pun I just made, Garroth joins a short while afterwards. After we settle down, he speaks up,"I know this is an awkward question, but do you like anyone else? Maybe that's what changed your mind...""Let me think..."As I think of all the possible candidates of females that I could like, a strange image popped up. A person with pure silver hair that glowed like the moon, with eyes as bright as emerald, and a nice figure...Wait that's Travis!!    "No, I don't like him like that!!!!"    Shoot.

Garroth makes a surprised face,"Him?....You're gay?! Who do you mean? Is it me?!..."     Oh my Irene! I said that out loud!!     "No!! It's not you...Besides, I'm not even sure if I even like...that person...I was just thinking of girls I could like and...someone just...appeared in my mind..."     Ugh, now I just want to slap myself for saying that out loud.   "Who is it? Aaron?"     "No."    "Vylad?"    "No."    "Dante?"    "Dude, no!" "Logan?"    "Seriously? No."   "Chad?!"    "Now you're just being...NO! "    "Travis?"    I say nothing.    "TRAVIS?! SERIOUSLY! My Irene, that's...kinda unexpected."     I feel warmth on my face.    "I don't know if I really do...I mean, I haven't really thought about it..."

"Are you gonna tell him?"    WHAT?!   "I ! I'll tell you when you grow up..."    "I am grown up! Tell me now!"    "No."    "If you don't tell me in attack you!"    "Please Garroth, we both know I'm the stro- HAHAHAHA!!!!"  He attacked my sides, somehow knocking both of us off the tree. After some revenge tickling, we both decided to go home, it was late afternoon. 

"Hey Laurence, if anything comes up, you know, Travis-wise, could you please tell me?"   "Why?"     "It'll make for some juicy go- I mean, because you're like a brother to me, hehehe..."     "You tell anyone about this and i'll tell everyone how every time there's a thunderstorm at night, you come rushing into my room crying."      "I'll shut up...but could you still tell me? I kinda want to know where this is going to go."    "Sure, I guess."

Strangely enough, when we arrived, Garroth decided to go to his room via window. It didn't take me long to realize why when I opened the door, Travis was home.

I know this is kinda short, but coming up with ideas for every story is kind frustrating, especially now since school started back up.

Ugh, I hate all the stupid drama, depression, and anxiety high-school has been so graciously giving me. Hear that, that's the sarcasm train, guess who's the conductor!

Anyways, I hope ya chibi's have a great day and keep stayin' awesome!!!!! :D

(A/N The mistakes have been fixed, I can stop panicking now. The worst part of all of this is the fact that I fixed everything and then clicked cancel...Yep, I had to re-write the re-write...*sigh*)