Chapter 1

This story is going to be a sexually based one, but I'm still going to try and get a little plot in! If you want a sexual scene every chapter, please just tell me. There might not be every chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:First Day Confrontation:.

I took a deep breath before pushing open the doors to my new job at Chandler, the biggest business in the U.S. They deal with just about everything, which is why I'm surprised I even landed the job.

Nervously, I adjusted my high-low black skirt and tucked my sheer collared, white shirt. As I showed my pass to the guard, I quietly walked down the hallway and to the elevator. My heels were loud on the tile floor, making me even more nervous.

I had to suppress the yawn coming out of me. When I entered the office, a incredibly hot guy sat in the desk beside me. And when I say hot, this guy was supermodel attractive! He had high cheekbones with a perfect jaw. His curly hair was styled in the perfect messy matter and his lips were full. Dark, deep blue eyes gleamed at me as he smiled. He wasn't exceptionally tan, but he was the perfect shade in between. He wore a light blue button up shirt with gray and black pinstripe pants and black dress shoes.

Perfect teeth=check 

Nice face=check 

Fashion sense=check 

Great hair=check 

Wonderful body=unknown

I sat down at my desk and tried to not look at him. I don't think he'd be okay with someone staring at them...and I don't want to look creepy at my first day of work. Looking over the set of papers that were set in front of me, I couldn't keep my mind focused.

An hour into my work and I've only reviewed two reports, and answered three phone calls. I just continue reading the same paragraph over and over in the reports. I kept seeing the guy next to me glance my way every now and then and I did my best not to look at him. Then, the next thing I knew, he was coming towards my desk.

"Hey, I'm Colton." His voice was like velvet that I wanted to wrap my body in. I turned in my chair and looked at him.

"Adelia, but most call me Addie, I prefer it, it's easier to say." He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Well Addie, I'm the boss's best friend, and right hand man, perhaps we should get a drink sometime?" Wait, was my coworker asking me out on a date? I couldn't help but smile though.

"Yeah Colton, I'd love that." Just as I finished my sentence, his phone rang on his desk. He smiled at me and winked before picking up his phone. Almost immediately his face formed into a frown. Colton rolled his gorgeous eyes and hung up.

"Addie, our boss wants to have a word with you." I stood up to go to his office, but Colton placed his hand on my shoulder. His touch sent electricity through me. "Don't let him pressure you." He whispered.

Pressure me about what exactly? I thought, but out loud, I nodded my head. I stood in front if the double doors. The office had walls made of frosted glass so you couldn't see in. The walls and door were lined in a crisp gold, making the office look elegant and full of authority.

Slowly, I pushed open the door and looked back at Colton once more. He winked and immediately my cheeks reddened. I entered his office blushing. I held back the gasp that threatened to escape. What the hell is with all of the sexy men?! I thought.