Chapter 2

It was nearing to the end of the day,I couldnt wait to get out of what I liked to call my own personal hell. Well then ago it wasent perfect anywhere else either. I pretended to smile,pretended to not care what people said. It hurt and you already know that. I shuffled through the crowds of people trying not to get noticed. Phew made it to my locker with out getting bombarded with all those hateful comments or mean remarks. I made my way to the glass doors and bumped into Niall? I blushed that does not usually happen. He stared at me and smiled.

"I knew you would be here"

I rolled my eyes "Where else would I be you loon"

"Well theres more than one school around here you know?"

"Oh yeah your right" I smirked. He was being nice other than Cassie nobody was nice to me. He chuckled "Want me to drive you home?"

"You drive."

"Well no my mom does .."

I laughed "Sure"

We headed towards the navy blue car. His mom smiled at me."Where too sweetie?"

"No where fast.."

"Why's that?"

I shrugged, I knew why everybody knows where I live. When I say everybody I mean everybody. I had a past,a past that I hated talking about because it brought tears to my eyes. Tears came to my eyes just thinking about him,everything hes ever done to me. He is the reason I suffer. I sighed being a daughter of a sex offender what was my mom thinking that he was going to stop his ways. I have thought about this too much I was in full on tears.

Niall looked at me concerned "Come on let's go inside."

I looked at him "In your house?"

He smiled "Yeah is that okay,or do you want us to take you home?"

"This is fine" I got out of the car,feeling relieved.

I walked into the house. Wow is this place big. Niall walked over and sat on the couch with me. "Hey,some of my friends are coming over..they dont bite I promise"

I didnt like meeting new people it usually led to judgement,rejection and hurt. After all I was a freak atleast thats what everybody including myself thinks. I heard the door open and peered over looking at the now open door way. A smiling boy with hazel green eyes locked gazes with me. These boys were starting too look familar. Another came up behind him blue eyes and lopsided grin emerged on his face.

I waved awkwardly. They waved back happily. "Hey Ni whos this ?" Curly said. I gave him a nickname because of his curly hair. Ni smiled and responded with "Thats Nicki!"

Goofy said "Well shes beautimous!" No no im not but whatever floats your boat Goofy I gave him that nickname because he acted goofy so why not?

"Well arent you a pretty creature" A guy with black hair and warm brown eyes smiled at me. I rolled my eyes since when did I become a creature?

"Oh so now Im a creature?" I said sarcastically.

"Well I didnt mean it that way,it was a compliment" he laughed.

"Great Compliment Zayn." Another boy said he had brown hair and dark brown eyes. They were all really sweet and all quite familar looking. I know I had seen them somewhere but where have I seen them before. Oh,yeah they are in my magazine..why would they be in my magazine get your head on straight Nichole. I just chuckled, Im such a loser.

Niall came up and said "Harry,Louis,Liam and Zayn wanted to greet you."

"Oh cool my names Nichole but you can call me Nicki" I said not knowing why they wanted to meet me.

They smiled and waved "Do I know you guys from some where you look so familar like Ive seen you before."

They all looked at each other "Uh..wait you dont know who we are?"

Niall looked at me funny, I guess he thought I knew who he was too. Boys I rolled my eyes. "Are you guys like models or something because Ive seen you in magazines"

"Were One Direction!" They all shouted. Oh now I know where they are from they are that British Irish boyband everyone is obsessed with. "Oh my wow" And that is when everything started to change.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 06, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Bestfriend..(Niall Horan Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें