Monday Couple

Hey! This is @Autobotleader55 here on Wattpad! Also admin of RMagazine. I guess this section of RMagazine will be me talking about Monday Couple!

Now how many of you running man fans ship Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary together? A lot right? Heck I even wrote a fanfiction about them lol, but I think we know that their relationship was just an onscreen thing right?

The running man producers have mentioned it multiple times and so did Song Ji Hyo and Gary themselves saying it was only for entertainment. The thing is they are SO CUTE though like Gary has this puppy love for Ji Hyo, and it just hits me right in the feels haha.

Well, they don't really show them on screen as much anymore, which is sad because we all love Monday Couple but I think that's their way of making us realize it's not a real thing anymore but it's sad! I mean Monday Couple was just so cute in the earlier times like when it first started!

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER? Gary and JI Hyo were alone together in the cafe and the rest of the running man members left them to be alone and Gary got Ji Hyo coffee! It was just so cute and awkward between them I absolutely loved it! Well I understand and I do respect them, but I'm upset a little that it's ending.

Welp that's my rant! Haha so if you guys have anything to say please feel free to do so!

Next topic might be Spartace or you guys can choose! What do you guys want to happen in RMagazine!?!

:)

Xoxo; Autobotleader55

Check out my story Running Man High, Every Fangirl's Dream (EXO), and LOVE HATE (EXO Chanyeol) haha!!

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!