☆Chapter I☆

You woke up feeling worse than you were before, groaning internally as you tried to seat up. This was clearly unknown territory; after rubbing your cloudy vision eyes you began to inspect the place.

You were in a cell block. Great.

There was an eerie cold feeling that swep't through the place, there was also an unmistakenly faint smell of rotting flesh. You nearly gagged as it hits your nose.

The sound of tapping agaisn't the metal bars were evident, you sprung up in fear only furthuring the discomfort of your aching body.

It was the skeleton dog from yesturday, staring at you with hollow eyes and an intimidating aura. You sighed; what have I gotten myself into? You asked yourself feeling tears bubble up from the sides of your eyes. The skeledog noticed your discomfort and stalked away returning to the shadows beyond the cellbars.

Not a moment too soon you heard footsteps heading towards you; feeling rather helpless you stayed put and continued to cry your eyes out.

"You shouldn't really cry ya'now." You ignored them.

"And you shouldn't really ignore the one who saved ya." You looked up to see a skeleton, well it wasn't a big surprise since you just saw a skeleton dog so of course they're owner would likely be a monster. "See there ya go." The skeleton laugh as it crouched down infront of the cell. "Tell me toots, what your name?" You stared at the crack forming on his skull. "Hehe, too love-struck to talk?".

You just frowned at him.

"It's alright, talk when you can. So are ya hungry buddo?" He chuckled raising to full height

Again you didn't answer earning a sigh from the monster. "My name is Sans, San the Skeleton. It's awfully nice to meet'cha."

You meekly murmurred your name. "Can ya say that again toots?"

"I said my name is.. (Y/N)."

He repreated your name before smiling. "That's a nice name, so tell me (Y/N) are you hungry?" The smile he was giving off seemed genuine.

"Yea, sure, I guess.."

"Alright, I'll get you something to eat. Comic here will keep ya company." He made a whistling sound without lips. Soon your skeledog friend Comic is here and about.

It wagged it's boney tail at it's owner even doing a little spin in excitement. It got a giggle out of you; Sans looked at you with a smile.

"Comic here is a big cuddlebug at times, aren't ya Comic?" It let out a doggish whine. "Alright then, be right back. Stay Comic."

It was just you and the skeledog now.