Chapter Ten

"Guys just be cool alright?" I say before walking off with Alex behind me, trying to find Tuck's brother. 

"Aye Julia! Didn't know you would be here?" Alan asks, tipsy. "Yeah me neither. Have you seen Marcus Simms?" I ask looking around. 

"Nah, I haven't. Wanna dance?" He asks moving towards me. "No." I say bluntly, trying to walk past him but he keeps moving at the same time as me. 

"C'mon Julia! Just one dance. It'll be fun." He tries to convince me, grabbing my waist. I look at his hand placement in disgust and knee him in the crotch. "Get lost Alan." I say before walking pass his crouching figure. 

"The cops are here everyone get out!" I hear. I drag Alex into the nearest room which was the bathroom and set Tuck's camera down. Alex closed the door and turned off the lights. There were knocks on the door but we answered none of them.

I sat on the counter and look down at my lap. It was silent until Alex began walking. I look up to see him right in front of me. I say nothing as he walks closer to me. I, as short as I am, was only at eye level with him since the counter was pretty low too.

He placed his hands on the counter beside me and met his lips with mine. I kissed back and felt him smile a little bit into the kiss. I was the one who ended up pulling away. 

"What was that for?" I ask blushing. "Well, I like you. A lot. And you totally rejected that guy the exact way I wanted you to and we're finally alone. So why not?" He says leaning back against the opposite wall. 

"You're moving this morning Alex. I'm only gonna be able to see you whenever we video chat or when it's spring break or summer." I say sadly.

 "But you'll still see me." He suggests. "So what does that make us?" I ask. 

"Well I was hoping that would make me your boyfriend..." he trails off smirking. I roll my eyes and hop down. "It does." I say. He smiles and begins to say something but is cut off by a snore. 

I grab the camera and point it towards the shower as Alex slowly opens it, revealing Tuck's brother. "Tuck is gonna flip." I laugh. A few seconds after that, Tuck walks in. 

"Guys I couldn't find him anywhere." He says. Alex and I both turn to look at the tub, causing Tuck to turn to the tub too. "Tell me you got that on camera" he says turning to me laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...hope you liked this chapter ;)

There's 3 chapters left sooo I'll post chapter 11 tomorrow and 12&13 on Saturday :)))

Until then, Happy New Year :)