Sophie

Winry was walking through the street one day when she heard something. She looked around and saw a store owner fighting a young girl over some food the girl had stolen. Winery throws her wrench, hitting the guy in the forehead "Shut up she's probably starving and you're being a greedy bastard " The store owner rubs his head and looks at her "this brat stole some of my food" "Because she's hungry, if you're being greedy I'll pay for what she stole " Winery offers. "Fine" he holds his hand out for the money. The girl holds the food in ine arm, the other arm being covered by her sleeve with her hand in her pocket. Winery pays and grabs the girl's free hand "come with me " She keeps her free hand covered by her sleeve but it could be felt that it was cold. Winery looks at the girl as they walk, "Are you homeless? If so you can stay with me and my friends " "I am..." She looks away "thanks" Winery smiles, "You're welcome, Ed is loud but kind and Al is a sweetheart " she leads her to a small 4 bedroom house. She follows Winery and keeps her arm hidden. She knew by the feel that it was probably automail but decided to let the girl reveal that on her own decision. "So....anything you want to know about me?" The girl asks Winery. "Only what you're willing to share. I'm not a person who'll pry. " she sighs "I hope Edward didn't break his automail too badly" Winery listens as the girl speaks "Well my name's Sophie. I'm 13... I'm homeless cos... My mom is dead and my dad is who knows where... My mom died when I was 6... I've been on my own ever since..." Winery notices something familiar and speaks, "Sounds familiar, my friends mom is dead and their dad is god knows where " Sophie speaks, "Okay..." She sighs "also... This" she pulls her sleeve up to reveal an automail arm "I tried to break the Alchemy rules to revive my mom... I didn't know anything about alchemy though and made a big mistake..." She trails off. "You'll fit right in with Edward and Al then" Winery walks into the house. Sophie follows her, "What do you mean?" Sophie asks. "Have you heard of the Elric brothers? If so that'll explain it" she pulls a wrench out and hits a short blonde male with it.