Imagine Gabriel seeing You After Years Apart

Gabriel was just leaving the bunkers after meeting up with the Winchester's to discuss some plans on to get rid of Lucifer.

When their was a loud
"BANG!"
heard outside
Dean came running out of the buker with a rifle in one hand and i burger  in the next, Sam was close behind holding a angel blade for protection.

"What the hell was that!"
Dean exclaimed.

"Dean..."
Sam said said pointing to the women that was held in Gabriel's arms.

Gabriel pov

When Gabriel saw a flash he was not expecting his mate of (Before Christ) to be laying on the ground in front of him.

"(Y/N).!?.." 
how is she here?
I thought she died when the fruit was taken from the tree after adam and eve.

In one split second he had her in his arms.

Angels mate for life and when
(Y/N) died that's when he went into hiding he was in misery he wouldn't move and never blink and actually thought of ending his life but that was no way to honor (Y/N) existence.

But here you were in his arms alive oh how happy he was.

Slowly she opened her eyes and met mine.

"Gabriel?"

"oh (Y/N) my love how are alive?"

"Lucifer told me you died how did you survive?" Gabriel asked frantically.

"Gabriel...
Lucifer locked me away in the castle in heaven and told you I died I tried to stop him from getting to The Tree but I was to late.

Castiel found me and set me free but after being in a jail cell for so long my wings were to weak it's a miracle I made it so far down before my wings gave out"

"Oh (Y/N) i am so sorry I did not find you i just thou-"

But you stoped him and had covered your lips on his,
a kiss that he immediately returned.

You pulled away slowly and caressed his nose with yours something that is very common for angel mate's to do it is a gesture of love for angels.

"You could not have none what Lucifer would do he is your brother, you love him and had no reason not to trust him."

"I truly want to kill him"

"Revenge is not the way to go Gabriel  his mistakes that he has made will soon catch up to him but we are not none to those seeing that he is in the cage."

Right when Gabriel was about to tell about the disturbing news someone cleared their throat which made (Y/N) and I turn to see the brothers.

"Actually their might have been a jail leak and i dont think your going to like the results."
(Y/N) eyes went big in surprise and horror.

"No"

Awhile later...

After Dean and Sam introduced themselves and told her about Lucifer (Y/N) was having I little bit of a panic attack.

"how could you be so stupid!"

What the Winchester's didn't know was that (Y/N) had a bad temper if you get her mad. Just before she was about to strangle Dean
Gabriel jumped in the way.

"Love dont worry we will figure this out but for right now you need to rest."

(Y/N) nodded reluctantly and with that Gabrielle carried her out of the room to one of the spare bedrooms in the bunker.

Angels usually don't need to sleep but once they are put under tremendous stress sleep is a faster way for them to heal.

Once (Y/N) was all tucked in he made his way to leave but a hand shot out and grab his wrist.

"Dont leave me"
(Y/N) pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Almost cautiously Gabriel got on the other side of the bed and and quickly  wrapped his arms around her waist holding her firmly to his chest to try and calm her down.

"Never again my love"
Gabrielle said voice full of love and left a small kiss on her forehead making a small smile grace her lips.

End

Would love some requests i always love comments and getting to know you guys.

Thank you!!!