chapter 2

she landed on the floor with a thud.

"i-i'm so sorry" stuttered reece, pulling her up, her dainty dark brown hand, enclosed in his large caramel coloured one.

"it's okay" she beamed at him," it's my fault anyway, im like a fūcking potato" she giggled while dusting herself off.

reece chuckled while picking up her bag and handing it to her, "what's your name?" he enquired.

"quella." She replied,

"your accent is cute, where are you from?"

"Angola, it's in south, west africa."

"That's so cool," said a fascinated reece, "what language do you guys speak there?" he asked, while they strolled to their next class that they coincidently had together, maths.

" we speak portuguese, hence my accent" she giggled.

"your laugh is adorable" whispered reece, not meaning quella to hear, but she did.

"obrigada mr.caramel, i like your tattoos" she replied as she kissed his cheek in thanks.

he blushed, and thought "i like you.."

and for the first time in years, reece had made a proper friend, and noticed the voices were silent as she talked.

he really really liked quella.

-

Okay so quella is based on me, but a few differences are small like, I wasn't born in angola, but I can speak portuguese, but I don't have an accent when I speak english. I also don't have dyslexia and I'm rubbish at art even though I try and love to look at art.

Hence my love for Reece lmao.

I'm acc a loser.

Anywhore y'all are lit af for reading this ❤️