Pressing the trigger

Based on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgX_T1SCDQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m21s

---------

"Stay still."

It was Ian. Who else could have been? They were alone in the apartment. The room was barely lit by a small lamp with a yellow bulb, emitting not enough light to see properly. The distant dim glow of Los Angeles was the other source of light they had, little dots of white outside the huge windows.

Anthony jumped when he felt the wet finger against the most private part of his body.

"Shhh, don't worry. I've got you."

Ian's voice grounded him. He tried to stay still. This part was easy, he's done it other times, even though it was usually him who would prepare Ian and be the one on top. He didn't mind doing it for Ian, though. In fact, Ian had been his first and only. He was still amazed at the things they've done. Some made him smile, others made him laugh and others... well, others made him blush furiously.

He felt the tip of Ian's finger brush against that sensitive spot of his body. Ian started to circle his entrance with the lubed finger until it was all wet. He proceeded to catch the tip of his finger against Anthony's hole a few times, testing him. Anthony squirmed, nervous. He grunted softly his discomfort and Ian's head snapped, finally looking at his face instead of focusing on his own finger.

"Is this okay?" He asked without moving his finger.

After a few tense seconds Anthony nodded. He wanted to pleasure Ian, he wanted to be good for him. Ian always was so good, so pliant, he always did the things Anthony wanted. He had to return the favor. He wanted to.

Ian's finger became a little more aggressive and, after a few tugs, the very tip entered his body without warning. Anthony's breath caught in his throat; he wasn't expecting it to be so sudden. Ian put his hand on Anthony's thigh and rubbed the skin there, trying to calm his best friend. From pure instinct Anthony tried to close his legs and turn himself into a ball, but Ian grabbed one of his knees with his free hand and opened them forcefully.

"Do you want to stop or what?" Ian asked, half his finger still inside Anthony.

"No." Anthony replied a few seconds later. "It's just... It's been a long time."

"If you tell me to stop I'll stop, you know it, right?" Ian started to rub Anthony's knee.

"I know."

The finger inside his body started to move in small circles. He stopped rubbing Anthony's knees in favor of grabbing the bottle of lube and pouring more. Ian increased the size of the small circles until the muscle was more stretched. Then he started to introduce, slowly, a second finger. He was on his knees on the bed, in front of Anthony's naked form, who was on his back with his knees bent. He crawled a little so the light could illuminate Anthony. He could now see what he was doing instead of only feeling it.

Anthony was semi hard. His genitalia were hairless because he had the habit of shaving. His dick was resting on his stomach, and Ian could tell that he was fighting his need of touching himself. Looking a little bit down he could see two of his fingers entering slowly Anthony's body until his knuckles pressed against his friend's warm body.

"Relax, dude."

Ian's voice sounded higher than it was in the silent room. He felt Anthony trying to relax; how his muscles were clenching and unclenching, his breathing going slower. He helped Anthony by massaging with a hand from his hips to his knees, up and down. He kept watching, his fingers coming out of his hole, glistening because of the lube. Anthony's entrance was a little bit red and puffy; Ian had something planned and he asked Anthony if he could, pretty please, take an enema. Anthony had agreed with reluctance. And this was the result of it.