NEW YEAR ROWEN ONE SHOT

Happy new year everyone! I decided to make a small RoWen one shot thats 100% unrelated from the book lol enjoy!

~Romeo's P.O.V~
New years is soon and the guild is having a dance.... I should man up and ask Wendy.. right? Okay I will! but... How? When?... Oh well! I still have a few days!

*A few days pass and Romeo forgot about it and it's his last chance*

DAMMIT I FORGOT!!! Uh... What do I do!? I can ask Natsu-nii amd Gray-nii I guess... On my way to the guild, I saw Wendy walking and talking to Carla. What do I do!? Should I talk to her?! uhh.... I ran right past them hoping I didn't get noticed and ran into the guild to where Natsu-nii and the others were.

"Minna! I have a problem!" I panted so much its as if I just ran a marathon.

"What's up Romeo?" Natsu asked concerned.

"T-theres a girl that I really want to ask to the dance but... I don't know how... And what if I make a complete fool of myself?" I said getting more nervous the more I thought about completely messing up.

"It's Wendy right?" Gray-nii asked. HOW DID HE KNOW!? WHO TOLD HIM!?

"M-Maybe.." I swear I look like a tomato at the moment.

"Well, just ask. Wendy's a kind person and she wouldn't be able to turn you down if she wanted to because she knows it would break your heart." Natsu-nii said.

"So... She'll be forced to go with me..?" I don't want it to be like that... I only want her to say yes if she truely loves me.

"You're such an idiot Natsu! Now if she says yes and means it Romeo wouldn't think so!" Lucy-nee interrupted.

"Uh... Were you listening the whole time?" I asked and Lucy-nee nodded. I sighed. If what Natsu-nii said was true than maybe I shouldn't even bother asking. But what if she did have feelings for me..? Oh well... Whatever.. I won't ask(Nuuuu my poor little Romeo is sad T.T sorry for interrupting I had to XD)

*Next day during the dance*

~Wendy's P.O.V~

I wonder what the guys were talking about yesterday. Ever since that Romeo-kun seemed a little sad... I should go check if everything's ok.  I walk over to where Romeo was sitting and I don't think he noticed me.

"Is this seat taken Romeo?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Oh I didn't see you there Wendy! No it isn't taken." He said. I smile and sit down.

"Is everything okay? You seemed a little sad since yesterday." I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine..." He lied.

"You sure??" I asked once more.

"Yeah... It's just... There's this one girl I've wanted to ask to the dance but I never did. I've liked her ever since I first saw her. Her kind eyes, her bright smile, her great personality, everything about her was perfect. I got nervous and didn't know how to ask her so I went to ask the guys. They were no help at all though so I never got to ask her." He said with a sad, but still cute, face. The description he gave me about the girl... It sounded familiar.... OH YEAH! DUH! IT MUST BE CHELIA!! I wish it were me though... Well, I have to make Romeo happy because it kills me to see him this sad. I guess I can ask Mira-san for help.

"I just remembered I have something I needed to talk to Mira-san about! Gomen Romeo! I'll talk to you later!" I said as I ran off to find Mira

~Romeo's P.O.V~
I think she knows... She knows it's her but doesn't feel the same way so to avoid hurting me she left. I sigh and go back to being alone. I watched everyone dance as if it were the last day on earth. Right before I decide to leave and go back home, Chelia-san walks up to me.