Chapter 01

Hello my dear lovey people :)

This is not the first story I'm writing in Wattpad but this was my first story which I wrote few years back..

Hope you like it.

P.S :Thanks @aidhaifthikar for your support . As you requested me, I am publishing this story in Wattpad too..

.............................................................................................................................

Chapter 01

Scene : 1st day of the college. The seniors are ragging the juniors.

Aahil : Hey ! Hero come here .Where are you going up young man ?

( Hussain walks upto them with a cute smile )

Nihal : Don't you know to respect the seniors ? Don't you know how to greet the seniors ? Showing so much of attitude on the very first day. Not so good.

Hussain : What ? Who said it ? I'm not respecting a senior ? Allah meri dauba. What have I done ? Sorry seniors . Good morning seniors .

Aahil : Stop your stupid drama. You think you are so smart ? Do you think you are big hero ?

(Meanwhile Harshi Passes Them...)

Aahil : Ok , Hero,You Respect Seniors nah???? So do as I command.

Hussain :Of course, Senior!!!!

It's my Duty!!!!

Aahil - (Picks A Flower & Gives It To Hussain)

Hussain : Senior!!!! Do you love Anyone????Then you give this Rose to her... Why Are you giving It to me??

Aahil : Hey!!!! You... Shut ur mouth & Do What I Say...

Hussain : Ok, ok, Cool Senior...

What should i Do now????

Aahil : Behind u there's a girl with pink shalwar. Give this rose to her & propose her!!!!

Hussain : What????How can I do thus senior ???? Won't She mistake me???If you have a lovers card give me it too so I could propose her romantically .

Aahil : You ... you .. just Don't irritate me. 1st Go & do What I Said...

Hussain - Ok Senior!!!!! Your command my wish. I'll fulfill it.Bye!! Will be back with victory .

(Naughty Hussain Goes Behind Harshi & Aahil Laughs looking At This Wickedly)

Hussain - Excuse Me!!!!

Harshi : Yes...

(Hussain is mesmerised in Harshi 's beauty ..He stares at her without even blinking his eyes )

Harshi : Hello!!!! What do you want ??

Hussain : I love you..Hum tumse pyaar karte hoom.

Harshi : What????

What did U say????

Hussain : ah....yeah...(Coming our from his trance )

I Said I Love U

Harshi : What???? Are U Crazy???? Are U Gone Mad???? Thum pagal hai kya??(Are you a mental ?)Just now you saw me and you've come to propose me . Are you I'm your sense ? Have you come here to study or to roam behind girls.

Hussain : Bas..bas ..rukjao behenji. .(Stop stop it sister )Cool Down Sister!!I said you "I Love U ". What's wrong in it?I'm just a mouth piece the words belongs to my bhaiya .