The Last Ride

A/N: Hi guys. Uunahan ko na po kayo. This story has a lot of grammatical errors. I tried to write it in english. Please understand. I just tried my luck. :)

-Mica

"Ashley!!!!!" I turned my head to see whose calling me, only to know it's Freya, my childhood bestfriend.

"Freya! How are you? It's been a while." I said as I approached her.

"I'm good. How about you? You look so gorgeous!" she told me, so I laughed.

"Thank you. Let's go to cafeteria, my treat. Prepare your whole life story." I said enthuasiastically and put my arms on her's.

"Yehey! That's why I love you!" she said and we took are way to cafetefia.

***

"You are really gorgeous. You must have a lot of boyfriends." she said and smiled mischievously. I frowned. That thought, me, having a boyfriend is like having my own car.. so.. Impossible.

"Well, yeah, I can tell you I have suitors, but boyfriends? I'll gonna say no for that." I uttered as a-matter-of-fact.

"Why not? You're just wasting that gift of beauty. Go out with someone." she said and sipped on her pineapple juice. Ugh! I love pineapples. Maybe, it's because of the sponge-wearing-pants with a pink-star-friend. I so love Spongebob!

"Stop giving my pineapple juice those stares. They are scared." she said and rolled her eyes at me, so I did.

"Uh-huh! I knew it! I know the reason why the gorgeous Ashley Leondale don't have a boyfriend!" she said and plastered her famous mocking smile. Oh really, Freya?

"Really? Go on. Tell me why." I said and gave her a 'tell-me-why-but-mind-you-I-don't-care' look.

"Because, you don't want to have a boyfriend!" she said and clapped like a retarded seal.

"Uh-huh." I nodded and continued to gave her 'that' look.

"I'm not yet done! You don't want to have a boyfriend... because..you want to have a girlfriend! Oh my God. You're a lesbian!" and with that I immediately poke her forehead. The nerve with this girl! She even blabbed it out loud.

"Ouch! That hurts! I'm just kidding 'bout that. I know you're not yet fully recovered with that unrequited love for Aaron Miller." I felt uncomfortable with that. My unrequited love for the famous Aaron Miller. It saddened me. Who wouldn't anyway? The person you love the most can't love you back. Worst thing is, he doesn't even informed about your existence.