Phiction 1

"Daaaaan" yelled Phil. "What do you want, It's 3 am, leave me alone" said Dan as he saw Phil with his pillow standing at his bedroom door. "What's wrong?" asked Dan as he saw Phils frightened face. "I had a really horrible and scary nightmare" "C'mon don't be a pussy Phil, you're a grown man. It's just a dream" "Dan?" "WHAT!!" "Can I sleep in your bedroom tonight" "Jesus Christ Phil srsly" "Pleasee" "Fine, where are you going to sleep" "IDK On the floor maybe" "Don't sleep on the floor. You can sleep on my bed, I'll go to your room" "Nooo!" sead Phil with a crack in his voice. Dan saw his frightened face so he told him "Ok, I'll sleep here, NO Touching, NO breathing in my neck, just stay on your side of the bed and please don't drool all over my pillow" "Fine". Phil layed next to Dan and fell asleep. Dan woke up feeling like a crap. He didn't know why but he just did. He realised that Phil wasn't in the bed so he streched and got out of the bed. He entered the kitchen and smelled Pancakes. "Good Morning Dan!" "Hi Phil!" "Are you hungry, I made pancakes?" "Sure, why not. Why did you make pancakes anyway, you NEVER make them" "I just wanted to thank you for letting me sleep in your room tonight and I know that you love pancakes so." "No problem and Thank you". Phil was staring at his phone while Dan was eating and enyoing his pancakes with nutella and whiped creme. After a while they decided that they want to make a collab. After the collab they went back to sleep. At 3am Dan heards Phil slowly whispering "Dan, are you awake? Dan?. " "Phil, What do you want?" "I had another nightmare, Can I sleep here?" "Ugh, fine" "yay". Phil slowly layed down next to Dan and whispered "Good Night"as he was slowly falling asleep. The next morning Dan wakes up while hugging Phil. He jumps out of the bad trying not to wake Phil cuz he kinda looked cute while he was sleeping. He gets his square mug and drinks his coffee. Phil walks into the kitchen and says "Good Morning" "Good Morning, how was your sleep, had any nightmares" "No, it seems like when I'm with you I don't have any nightmares" "Oww. Well I don't know why that happens but OK!". The next night Phil comes in Dan's room again and ofc ask him if he can sleep next to him bcs he had nightmares. Dan suddenly got up and sead "Phil that's it. I'll get the sofabed in your bedroom and then you'll sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the sofabed" "OK!". Dan tried to fall asleep but he can't cuz the sofabed was very unconthrable(I probably wrote that wrong) and he saw that Phil was sleeping so he got up, kissed Phil's forehead and went to his room. Dan finnaly fell asleep in his bed.