Part 27 : his girlfriend

"Ne rougissez pas bébé(don't blush babe)" Luke said looking at me." je ne peux pas le contrôler(I can't control it.)" I said. "dois-je vous fais timide?( do I make you shy?)" he asked. The others were listening to us even thought they don't understand. "oui(yes.)"I said looking at him I was lost in his eyes." Pardon (sorry.)" he said. Looking straight into my eyes." peu importe ( no matter.)" I said smiling. "Je l'aime quand vous souriez( I love it when you smile.)" he said giggling. "je t'aime dans toutes les positions( I love you in any position)" I said laughing. " I think I heard position in it." Hazel said. " what is the object?" Michael asked. " I said. I can't tell you." Luke said. We both laughed. "are you finished?" Selena asked." Not yet." Luke said turning to me. " Rebecca tu es devenu tout pour moi en 3 mois et je t'aime tellement .( Rebecca you have become everything to me in 3 months and i love you so much.)Je sais qu'il est tôt, mais je voulais savoir si vous voulez être mon amie? (i know it's early but i wanted to know if you want to be my girlfriend?)" Luke said smilling at me. my heart jumped out of my body. I put my hand on my mouth. " oh mon Dieu ! i étais pas prêt pour cela, mais ma réponse est oui.( oh my god ! i wasn't ready for this but my answer is yes.)" I said smiling. " Merci Becky( thank you Becky.)" he said hugging me. " okay okay as her sister , can I ask what just happened?" Selena asked. " he asked me to be his girlfriend." I said exited. " oh my god. That's perfect." Lilliyom said. They all clapped for us. We finished our lunch. " hey come here i have a surprise for you." Luke said taking my hand.everyone went to their rooms and Justin and Selena went home. He put his hands on my eyes." Hey what are you doing?" i said putting my hands on his hands. " wait madame!" we walked for a while then he let go of me." Now... look." I saw the guest room designed so nice. I walked in the room and noticed that all of the things were familiar to me." Oh my god. You designed here for me?" " yes. Lilliyom and Hazel didn't help me and they said that you will like how i designed here but i don't think so."he said putting his hands in his jeans' pockets. " no no here is so ... lovely." There was a king sized bed there and a Counterpane with black and white and grey butterflies on it. The walls were empty but my paintings were on a table." We didn't put them on the wall so that you put them like how you like." " that's good thanks.so ... i'll live here ?" " of course madame!" " i like it when you call me madame!" "good madame! So do you like here?" " yes but it just need something more girlish" " what do you mean?" " wait for me." I said leaving the room. I went outside of the house. I saw a store near here. I went in it and bought some boxes full of shells. The beautiful shells that are found in the beach. I went back home and saw Luke looking at my paintings. "hi! Where were you?" " in the store near here. What are you doing?" "you paint nice." " i could paint when i was 4 . my painting is you know perfect." " okay what did you buy?" " shells." " shells?" " yes." I said sitting on my bed." Can you get me some thread?" " of course . what color?" " emmm... white." " okay honey." Honey? I love you Luke. He went out and came back with thread." Fil madame!( thread lady)!"he said. I smiled. " merci garçon( thank you boy!)" I said smiling. I put the shells through the thread and wanted to paste them on my doorframe." What do you want to do with them?" Luke asked me." I wanna paste them on the doorframe." " oh good idea." " can you help me Lukey?" " of course Madame!" I expected that he paste them himself but he came over to me and lifted me from my knees." Hey Luke what are you doing ?put me down!" I said looking down at him." paste your things." He said smiling." I can't work like this." " You can. You wanna sit on my shoulder?" " I'm heavy crazy boy." " you're my Barbie. Come on." " Okay." I turned and sat slowly on his shoulder. " be careful Luke! I love my life!" " and I love you! Don't scare I got you." "I hope so!" I started pasting the threads full of shells on the doorframe and Luke put his hands on my waist to stop me from falling. " done!" I said taking a deep breath." Okay. Time for fun!" he said hugging me like the first time.i wanted to ask what is he talking about but he started spinning me around the room. " Luke stop it... put me down." But he got dizzy and put me on the bed from my back.i looked at him who fell on me." you're so crazy Luke." I said looking at him. he started laughing." but it was fun!" I frowned. He looked at me. our position was my first kiss with Calum in the park. His both hands were on each side of me and I was looking up at him." I'm heavy crazy boy!" Luke made fun of me. I started laughing. We both laughed. we were both out of breath." I love you Rebecca!" " I love you more ."and that was the start of our third kiss.Thanks everyone for reading. The next part have a little smut just telling you!

-love , Bit