Nextdoor Neighbors

^^Silvers new house^^

"Departure to Las Vegas sets off in one minute." The intercom announced.

I walked up to the boarding gate and handed the lady my ticket.

I boarded the plane and headed for the elite class seating passing the first class on the way.

" here's you room miss." The waitress said.

I walked through and face planted on the king size bed. enjoying its softness.

That's when my phone ranged.

" I'm looking for the one they called Merciless." A women said.

"Your speaking to her!" I snapped getting mad that my sleep was interrupted.

"I have a mission for you."she stated.

"Well you know the drill 8 Mil sent to my account in the next twenty minutes. and a folder full of need to know things about that person." I yawned

"The money was already delt with and the folder is being sent to your email as we speak. Goodbye."

I ended the call and opened my bank account on my phone to see if the transaction was made.

I sighed seeing the money and laid back down. For the next time I get up it will be to get headed to my new home.

TWO HOURS LATER.

I have had by far the best sleep ever.

I walked out the plane and threw my ray bands on.

I walked out the airport and was greeted with my baby parked out front.

My Newest Jaguar.

And the next best thing in the front seat.

Smoky.

I hopped in and saw that the keys were already in and drove off to our new home.

I pulled up to my newest house or should I say mansion.

The house was originally built for a royal family, but with the kind of money that I have, I bought it up along with everything inside fully furnished.

Me and smoke went inside and dropped my bags at the door knowing a maid will come and get it.

I walked through the house and admired the design pattern.

All the walls were white with gold trimming. With nice marble flooring.

The living room the same except it had a glass flooring with fishes swimming under it.

The kitchen was stainless steel appliances and mahogany cabinets and floors.

After the end of the day I seen every inch of the house from the game room to the home theater and all the way to the indoor gym and the outside pool and hot tub.

I headed for upstairs when I heard a voices coming from the door.

I ran to the side table and grabbed my gun and settled it into the back of my pants.

I opened the door and was greeted by a elderly couple.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hello Sweetie, we just wanted to welcome the new neighbors. Are they around." The elderly woman asked.

"Your speaking to her?" I smiled calmly.

"Well, I'm Charlotte and this is my husband for fifty two years Charles."

"And I'm Silver, its a pleasure to meet you." I shook their hands and lead them inside.

"So what can I do for you ?" I asked.

Charlotte ringed her hands.

"Well this neighborhood throws a ball every year and we always held them here and we were just wondering if we could use your house." She rushed out.

I tapped my chin.

"Okay, I don't see why not but I
have to bring my dog." I smiled.

"Really great!" She cheered. For being fifty she surley was energetic.

"So when is it being held?" I asked.

"Tonight!" I gasped.

" I don't even have the place set up in the ballroom for the party or the food ready!" I marched around. Mumbling to myself.

"Well dear no need to worry the decorators are on their way and the catering staff has all the food done it's just got to be delivered.

At those words a group of people ran in.

And I reached for my gun ready to shoot.

"Charlotte we are ready all the food just arrived and I'm heading into the ballroom with my men." The designer said.

I looked at Charlotte.

"Exactly when does this party start?" I asked.

She looked at her clock and cursed.

"Holy Mother of Pearls! Charles we have to go. The party starts In two hours."

They said their goodbyes and headed out the door with Charlotte saying profanities.

"Well I guess its time to get ready." I mumbled and headed for my room looking forward to a hot shower.

I'm Back everyone And i will burn anybody in my way.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Well next chapter is about the party and a little bit of romance floating in the air.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

❤VANA VOO❤