I'm joining you... (CaptainSparkles x Reader)

WARNING! THIS MAY BE VERY EMOTIONAL AND SHORT!

Jordan POV:

'What have I done. This is my fault' I thought to myself as I saw a dying (Y/N) in a hospital bed. "(Y/N), if you can hear me, I just want to tell you i'm so so so so so so sorry for what i've done. If i've known that car was coming i would've stopped you from crossing the street but i didn't and this is all my fault. I-I'm so sorry."i said my dying girlfriend. 

That's when I noticed her waking up a little. "(Y/N)? can you hear me???" I asked praying she remembers me. "Yes Jordan i can hear you." I started crying happy tears and thanking god but i spoke too soon. (Y/N) started saying " Jordan, i'm dying and i know i'm not gonna make it because i can feel it. Before i go thought i want to tell you somethings. It was not your fault. Quit blaming yourself for what happened because it isn't your fault." I started to cry even harder but they were sad tears. " Jordan please don't cry. I'm gonna be in a better place and i will still be watching over you. and i will see you one day but that won't be for a long time. Just remember to take care of your self and the others." Then I looked up at her ans she said " I love you Jordan." I then chocked out "I-I Love you too" and i kissed her one last time before i heard the heart monitor make i long beep. I called th e doctors in and they had to try and revive her but nothing worked. "Mr.Maron I'm sorry to say that your girlfriend (Y/N) has passed away." When the doctor told me that i bursted into tears. I sat there crying for a while and then i went home.

Back at Jordans house with his friend Ryan.

Jordan POV stilll:

I just sat there while Ryan tried to talk to me but i didn't listen until he said this. "Jordan theres always other girls out there." Thats when I yelled at him. "DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!! (Y/N) WAS THE ONLY GIRL I FELL FOR THAT I LOVED!! WITHOUT HER I'M NOTHING! I CAN'T JUST FIND ANOTHER FUCKING GIRL AND DATE HER! (Y/N) WAS THE ONLY ONE!" It was silent between us for a while until i told him" I'm going to the restroom" 

I closed the door to the restroom and then started talking to myself. "(Y/N) if you can hear me i just want you come back to me. i fucking miss you like crazy and i can't stand being without you." Thats when i decided i was going too. I pulled the razor out of my shaver and started to cut my self. First the throat, next the stomach , then the wrist, and finally under my eye. I had cut deep and i went over my throat again to make sure i cut deep enough. I then couldn't breath and i heard Ryan coming up stairs. I fell to the ground and then said "I'm joining you (Y/N)..." 

All i could hear was Ryan screaming for me to wake up. All i was able to get out to say to Ryan was " Goodbye"

Then it was black

__________________________________________________________________________

I was crying while i was writing this. I had the thought of writing it and i didn't know how sad it was. If you cried like me then write it in the comments. It was very sad. Anyways i will be posting another chapter today so look out for that. And i am also taking request so send me some and i will right them. See ya in the next chapter!!!!

~Alyssa :) <3